Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
She had a "firm, mobile, nontender subcutaneous nodule with an overlying hyperpigmented macule and small central urticarial papule on the left lateral thigh," the investigators said.
A 70-YEAR-OLD CAUCASIAN MAN presented with a longstanding history of numerous nontender, fleshy, skin-colored papules on his trunk, ranging from 3 to 8 mm in size (figure).
A 23-year-old woman noticed a small, nontender mass in her left supraclavicular fossa.
On examination, there were multiple, well-defined, dark brown skin coloured, nontender, compressible, soft papules and nodules coalescing to form cerebriform plaques present over left side of back involving the T7, T8, T9 dermatomes of size 10 X 6 cm.
On exam, you find symmetrically distributed, firm, nontender, tiny 1- to 2-mm hyperpigmented dome-shaped papules on the anterior chest with no similar lesions elsewhere on the body.
Generally, it manifests as a single, palpable, nontender mass and is sometimes fixed to the fascia beneath.
Multiple, enlarged, firm and nontender axillary and inguinal lymph nodes were found.
The nontender and nonmobile mass was located in the left mid and lower neck, superior to the clavicle and posterior to the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
These adolescent health experts present 4 cases of acutely painful or nontender pelvic masses in patients aged 12 to 18, offering pearls for examination, diagnosis, and appropriate treatment.
On examination, the bladder was distended and digital rectal examination revealed an anteriorly placed immobile, nontender, extra luminal soft, cystic pelvic mass.
Rectovaginal exam revealed a nontender soft tissue mass, 6-7cm in size, just to the right of the rectum and vaginal apex.
6 cm at greatest dimension, and almost all cases were described as well-circumscribed tumors that were freely mobile and nontender to touch.
Medical browser ?
- nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
- nonsteroidal antiinflammatorydrugs
- non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors
- nonstick surfaces
- nonstochastic effect
- nonstress test
- non-support period
- nonsuppressible insulinlike activity
- nonsuppurative osteomyelitis
- nonsurgical periodontal therapy
- nonsweating disease
- nonsyndromic deafness
- nonsyndromic hereditary hearing impairment
- non-syndromic neuroendocrine neoplasms of the pancreas
- nontapetal region
- nontherapeutic research
- nonthrombocytopenic purpura
- nontoxic goiter
- nontoxic substances
- non-traditional cancer therapy
- non-training post
- nontransmural myocardial infarction
- nontreponemal antigen test
- nontropic sprue
- nontropical sprue
- nontuberculous mycobacterium
- non-two-week wait patient
- nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae
- nonulcer dyspepsia
- non-ulcer dyspepsia
- nonulcerative blepharitis
- nonunion fracture
- nonvascularized graft
- nonvenereal syphilis
Full browser ?
- Nontaxable Distributions
- Nontaxable Dividend
- Nontaxable Dividends
- Nontaxable Earned Income
- Nontaxable Exchange
- Nontaxable Gross Income
- Nontaxable Gross Incomes
- nontaxable income
- Nontaxable Incomes
- NOnTEMPorary Storage system
- nonterminal vertex
- nonterminating continued fraction
- nonterminating decimal
- nontextual matter
- nontherapeutic research
- Nonthermal Coupling
- nonthermal decimetric emission
- nonthermal emission
- Nonthermal Plasma Discharge Device
- nonthermal radiation