References in periodicals archive ?
The placebo-controlled test was conducted in over 1,200 men with nonmetastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer, who were at high risk for the development of metastasis despite of being under conventional hormone therapy.
Surgery with the R0 resection of tumor is recommended as primary treatment in nonmetastatic cases.
Unfortunately, prognosis is poor, with a 5-year survival rate of about 35% in nonmetastatic angiosarcoma cases.
Long-term outcome for patients with nonmetastatic osteosarcoma of the extremity treated at the Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli according to the Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli/ Osteosarcoma-2 protocol: An updated report.
Researchers combined platelets with metastatic (cancer that has spread to other parts of the body) colon cancer cells, nonmetastatic (cancer that has not spread) colon cancer cells, and nonmetastatic pancreatic cancer cells.
Natural history of rising serum prostate-specific antigen in men with castrate nonmetastatic prostate cancer.
2005) Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists and fracture risk: a claims-based cohort study of men with nonmetastatic prostate cancer.
Eligibility criteria included (a) previously untreated patients of lung cancer with unresectable and or inoperable (due to medical reasons) disease, (b) nonsmall cell histology, (c) nonmetastatic without pleural effusion.
Lymph nodes were considered to be nonmetastatic if they demonstrated at least two of the following features: S: L ratio <0.
Randomized controlled trial of zoledronic acid to prevent bone loss in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for nonmetastatic prostate cancer.
5) Early diagnosis and treatment may change the survival time, with reported survival of up to 8 years in nonmetastatic tumor patient.
Data were analyzed from men diagnosed with nonmetastatic prostate cancer; those with high-risk cancer, who consistently reported lycopene intake at or above the average amount on the post-diagnosis survey, had lower incidence of death from prostate cancer compared to those reporting less than average intake.
Medical browser ?
- nonkeratinizing squamous cell tumor
- non-ketotic hyperglycemic coma
- nonketotic hyperglycinemia
- nonlamellar bone
- nonlaxative diet
- nonlethal agent
- nonliving disease agents
- nonlocal-naturalistic mechanisms
- non-luminous generator
- non-Majewski type short rib-polydactyly syndrome
- non-medical prescribing
- non–medically qualified practitioner
- nonmelanoma skin cancer
- non-melanoma skin cancer
- nonmendelian disorder
- nonMendelian genetics
- nonmodifiable risk factor
- nonmonosymptomatic enuresis
- nonmotile leukocyte
- nonmotile sperm
- nonmyelinated nerve fiber
- nonmyelinic spongiform encephalomyelopathies
- non-NAV terms
- Nonne, Max
- Nonne-Apelt test
- Nonne-Milroy-Meige syndrome
- Nonnenbruch, Wilhelm
- nonneurogenic neurogenic bladder
- nonneurolytic block
- nonneurotic awareness
- nonnewtonian fluid
- non-nucleoside analog
Full browser ?
- Nonmetallic Construction Materials
- Nonmetallic Construction Materials Industry
- Nonmetallic Inclusions
- Nonmetallic Minerals
- nonmetallic sheathed cable
- nonmetallic tubing
- nonmetric reference
- Nonmilitary Program Support Items
- nonmilk carbohydrates
- nonmilk proteins
- Nonmine Bottom Object
- nonmodifiable risk factor
- Nonmoldboard Soil Cultivation