References in periodicals archive ?
Figures 1,a,b show the electric circuits of experimental installations for water treatment using micro- and nanosecond discharges in gas bubbles [2, 3].
'At first glance, these marks appear similar to the black [oxide] marks produced using nanosecond lasers.
The Q-switched laser heats particles to more than 1,000[degrees]C within nanoseconds, or billionths of a second.
In parallel experiments, chromaffin cells were transferred to electroporation cuvettes (Figure 3) for nanosecond pulsed electric field exposure.
"Somebody came along and made me an offer for the site and it took me all of a nanosecond to agree.
Believe it or not the solution had been there all the time - it was the human intelligence situated behind the steering wheel of every vehicle that collectively could, every nanosecond, reassess the traffic situation and prevent any bottle-necks from forming.
The 2-terabyte appliance features a time-based navigation utility, allowing network professionals to navigate through hours, days and weeks worth of network data down to the nanosecond. The device can support up to eight ports at gigabit wire speed for any combination of SPAN sessions, full-duplex connections, and trunked links.
When telling time, a difference of a nanosecond does not make a difference to the average person.
The pulse performance capability of this unit is in the nanosecond range.
With every risk, our platform looks at all of those things that act as influences on that risk, and we also use external variables, and we rate each of those variables so that quickly, all in a nanosecond, we come up based on the weight--the profits against losses, good or bad--whether we will accept the risk, how will we price the risk and whatever other underwriting conditions would be part of that.
The Nanosecond PREview 640 PC control is said to assure that there is tight dimensional accuracy.
I thought for maybe as long as a nanosecond before turning it down.
Medical browser ?
- nanoid enamel
- Nanophyetus salmincola
- Nanta, Andre
- Nantucket disease
- nanukayami fever
- Napalkov, A.V.
- nape nevus
- naphazoline hydrochloride
Full browser ?
- Nanoscale Informal Science Education
- Nanoscale Interdisciplinary Research Teams
- Nanoscale Materials Stewardship Program
- Nanoscale Physics Research Laboratory
- Nanoscale Research Letters
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Education
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative
- Nanoscale Science Engineering and Technology
- Nanoscale Science Research Center
- Nanoscale Science Research Group
- Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron
- Nanoscience and Quantum Information
- Nanoscience and Technology Center
- Nanoscience Foundries and Fine Analysis
- Nanoscopic phenomena
- Nanoscopic phenomena
- Nanoscopic scale
- Nanosecond Laser Flash Photolysis
- Nanosomal Rapid Transport Matrix
- Nanosomic Short Person
- Nanostructured Energy Conversion Technology and Research