Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Effect of limited fluid resuscitation for craniocerebral injury combined with multiple trauma. Chin J Traumatol.
The incidence of BCI in multiple traumas is 10%, but it ranges between 8% to 71% in blunt chest trauma patients, depending on the different diagnostic criteria.
A new injury severity score for predicting the length of hospital stay in multiple trauma patients.
Vital signs, oxygen saturation and haemogram results for multiple trauma patients were recorded within the first hour after the patient was first treated at ER.
12 patients (24%) whose chest injury was part of multiple trauma had a mean duration of stay of 28 days (range 20-46 days), significant associations were, however, observed when comparing complications of trocar thoracostomy with tube thoracostomy P < 0.05.
Treatment results of patients with multiple trauma: an analysis of 3406 cases treated between 1972 and 1991 at a German Level I Trauma Center.
Despite significantly improved traffic safety and occupational safety and despite advances in prehospital and in-hospital management, multiple trauma remains the most frequent cause of death and disabilty worldwide in persons younger than 40 years [1,2].
Such conditions include stroke and brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, orthopedic disorders, multiple trauma, amputation and other disabling conditions, injuries, and disorders.
The following types of TBI were included in the analysis: subdural hematoma (SDH), epidural hematoma (EDH), cerebral contusions (CTX), traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhages (t-SAH) and multiple trauma.
Orthopedic trauma specialists from the Orthopaedic Trauma Institute in San Francisco provide decision trees that detail current approaches to the management of injuries according to contemporary biomedical research and their personal experience, with information on imaging, decisions and actions, and non-operative/rehabilitation treatments, as well as pharmacology, risk factors, contraindications, signs and symptoms, complications, and other aspects, for injuries like compartment syndrome, fractures, peripheral nerve injuries, multiple trauma, pain management, infections, and bone defects.
Trauma-related mortality accounts for 9% of deaths in all age groups and most cases involve blunt injuries.[sup] Multiple trauma is the main cause of emergency admission, accounting for approximately 16% of global medical expenses.[sup],, A previous study found that 20% of deaths occurred within the first few weeks after injury, 30% occurred within hours of the injury, and 50% occurred immediately.[sup] Therefore, management of this difficult condition usually requires a multidisciplinary approach.
Tscherne, "Treatment results of patients with multiple trauma: an analysis of 3406 cases treated between 1972 and 1991 at a German Level I Trauma Center," Journal of Trauma, vol.
Medical browser ?
- multiple parasitism
- multiple personality
- multiple personality disorder
- multiple physician health system organisation
- multiple plane imaging
- multiple point electrode
- multiple polyposis
- multiple pregnancy
- multiple primary malignancy syndrome
- multiple pterygium syndrome
- multiple puncture test
- multiple puncture tuberculin test
- multiple reaction monitoring
- Multiple retinal hemorrhages
- multiple sclerosis
- multiple self-healing squamous epithelioma
- multiple sleep latency test
- multiple stain
- multiple subpial transection
- multiple sulfatase deficiency
- multiple symmetric lipomatosis
- multiple synostoses syndrome type 3
- multiple synostosis syndrome
- multiple system atrophy
- multiple systems atrophy
- multiple trauma
- multiple-dose vial
- multiple-ejaculate resuspension and centrifugation
- Multiple-Gated Acquisition (MUGA) Scan
- multiple-gated acquisition scan
- multiple-locus variable number of tandem repeat analysis
- multiple-puncture test
- multiple-puncture tuberculin test
- multiple-system atrophy
- multiplex angiosarcoma
- multiplex assay
- multiplex family
- multiplex polymerase chain reaction
- multiplicative division
- multiplicative growth
- multiplicative model
- multiplicity of infection
- multipolar cell
- multipolar mitosis
- multipolar neuron
- multipotent adult progenitor cell
Full browser ?
- Multiple Temperature-Controlled Facility
- Multiple Tenancies Rentable Area
- Multiple Tenant Environment
- Multiple Terminal Access
- Multiple Terminal Emulator
- Multiple Terminal Unit
- Multiple Text
- Multiple Threads / Multi-Threaded
- Multiple Threat Alert Center
- Multiple Threat Assessment Center
- Multiple Threat Emitter Simulator
- Multiple Threat Response
- Multiple Threats
- Multiple Time Around
- Multiple Time Frame
- Multiple Time Programmable
- Multiple Time Series Analysis
- Multiple Time-Varying Setpoint
- Multiple to Growth
- Multiple Tone Interference
- Multiple Trace Element
- Multiple Trace Element Neonatal
- Multiple Trace Element Pediatric
- Multiple Tracking Radar and Control System
- Multiple Traffic Router Grapher
- Multiple transformer
- Multiple Transmission
- Multiple Transmit Antenna Differential Detection
- Multiple Transplant-Related Complications
- Multiple Transport Protocol/Self Organizing
- multiple trauma
- Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem
- Multiple Tree Forest
- multiple tropopause
- Multiple True-False
- Multiple Tube Desorption Unit
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 2
- Multiple Tumor-Associated Chromosome Region 1
- Multiple tumour suppressor 1
- Multiple tumour suppressor 2
- Multiple Tuned Mass Damper
- Multiple Turbo Code
- multiple twin quad
- Multiple Type Noise Reducer
- Multiple UAV Simulation Environment
- Multiple UNC Provider
- Multiple Unicasting
- Multiple Unified Simulation Environment
- Multiple Uniform Resource Locator
- Multiple unit
- Multiple unit
- Multiple Unit Data Collection and Automation Tool System
- Multiple Unit Discount
- Multiple Unit Door Control
- Multiple Unit Identity
- Multiple Unit Link Test & Operational Training System
- Multiple Unit Pellet System
- Multiple Unit Staging Efficiency Calculator
- Multiple Unit Steerable Antenna
- multiple unit training assemblies