References in periodicals archive ?
One-celled microplankton species of Izmir Bay (Aegean Sea): A species list and a comparison with the records of adjacent regions.
Trophic interactions among heterotrophic microplankton, nanoplankton, and bacteria in Lake Constance.
In this study, the dominance of microplankton could be observed in the entire study area, with a slight increase in the proportion of picoplankton in the NG region (Figure 2(b)), which is characteristic of zones with more oligotrophic waters [24, 26].
Gorsky, "Annual microplankton cycles in Villefranche Bay, Ligurian Sea, NW Mediterranean," Journal of Plankton Research, vol.
Effects of pulp and paper mill effuents on the microplankton and microbial self-purification capabilities of the Biobio River, Chile, Sci.
The spindle-shaped microfossils are from 20 to 60 microns in length, about the size of fine sand and within the size range of today's microplankton.
Trophic role and carbon budget of metazoan microplankton in northwest Mediterranean coastal waters.
After studying microplankton remains in sediment from below, between and above the second-phase lava flows, the researchers observed that the number of living species dropped 50 percent at the onset of eruptions.
Counting and measuring living Protozooplankton using a video enhanced microscope and a new microplankton concentration device.
The age was determined from palynological analysis in coals and grey shales, which yielded palynornorphs deposited during Late Miocene-Pliocene in a continental-alluvial plain, highlighted by the presence and diversity of feto spores and fungus and the absence of marine microplankton elements.
Microplankton at the equatorial Pacific (140 W) during the JGOFS EqPac Time Series studies: March to April and October 1992.
A probe measured the currents under the shelf, which were strong enough to deliver tiny creatures called microplankton to the area.
Medical browser ?
- Microphthalmia and Anophthalmia
- microphthalmia syndromic type 9
- microphthalmia, syndromic type 8
- microphthalmia, syndromic, type 11
- microphthalmia, syndromic, type 3
- microphthalmia, syndromic, type 9
- micropinocytic vesicle
- micropolitan area
- microprecipitation test
- microprotein sequencing
- microptic hallucination
Full browser ?
- Microphysics Lab
- micropinocytic vesicle
- MicroPirates, Incorporated
- Microplasmin for Vitreous Injection
- microPlataformas Logísticas Urbanas
- Microplate Alamar Blue Assay
- Microplate Serum Neutralization Test
- Microplate-Array Diagonal Gel Electrophoresis
- Microplush Zippered Shoe Bag
- Micropogonias undulatus
- Micropolitan area
- Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Micropolitan statistical areas
- Micropolyarteritis Nodosa
- micropore filter
- Micropore Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer