micrography(redirected from micrographically)
Also found in: Dictionary.
1. Writing with very minute letters, sometimes observed in psychoses and in paralysis agitans.
2. A description of objects seen with a microscope.
3. Synonym(s): photomicrography
[micro- + G. graphō, to write]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Study of the physical appearance and characteristics of microscopic objects.
2. Study of an object by use of a microscope.
Medical Dictionary, © 2009 Farlex and Partners