Microclimatological | definition of microclimatological by Medical dictionary
microclimate (redirected from microclimatological)
Also found in: Dictionary
microclimate the immediate climate in which an organism lives, such as the climate around a leaf, within the herb layer, or within an adjacent part of the soil.
the temperature, humidity, pH and air movement at a particular level, usually an interface between two systems, e.g. ground and air, skin and air.
References in periodicals archive
fabrilis is probably more related to pedological (possibly soil stability or differences in grain size near the inner dune front) or microclimatological
(less buffered temperatures far from the sea) conditions and, possibly, the reason for the observed clustered occurrence.
investigations in the tropical alpine scrub of Maui, Hawaii: evidence for a drought-induced alpine timberline.
The combination of close proximity to the water and screening by the high topographic feature produces highly unusual microclimatological
conditions at the Franklin Bluffs station, which are not adequately resolved by the interpolating procedure.
- microcephaly Amish type
- microcephaly type 1, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 3, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 4, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 5, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 6, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 7, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly, autosomal dominant
- microcephaly, primary, type 2
- microchemical system
- micrococcal endonuclease
- Micrococcus conglomeratus
- Micrococcus luteus
- Micrococcus varians
- microcosmic orbit meditation
- microcosmic orbit,)
- microcrystalline cellulose