References in periodicals archive ?
Modernization of a computer-controlled ventilation and heating system with microclimate registration in animal rooms, computer recording and archiving of environmental parameters, remote control with alarm function the fancom ventilation and heating systems control panel possesses the automatic maintenance of microclimate conditions, as well as computer recording and archiving of environmental parameters individually in 24 rooms
Periodical thermo-humidity microclimate's evaluation is necessary and useful.
On pages 35-37 of PS 651 (Feb 07) we told you what maintenance you could and could not perform on the microclimate cooling unit system.
Piglets rest where they should, reducing crushing losses and improving overall health with improved, more uniform microclimate.
The enclosure would provide an internal microclimate equivalent to that of a 10 degree move south.
But most years, La Conchita's Pacific-tempered microclimate provides a warm haven for 50 varieties, with peak production running from May into November.
Because, say the people who grow grapes and make wines in Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara County, their new AVA is a distinct terroir, where microclimate and soils allow them to produce high quality wines from Bordeaux varieties that don't thrive in the western reaches of the county's Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Rita Hills.
Operators and mechanics, PS told you on Pages 35-37 of PS 651 what maintenance tasks were authorized and not authorized on the microclimate cooling system (MCS).
Typically a site analysis provides detailed information regarding a site's hydrology, soils, slopes, solar aspect, microclimate, vegetation, wildlife, scenic qualities, and cultural features.
Interstitial spaces are landscaped with water and greenery, nurtured by the greenhouse's equable, Mediterranean microclimate. Like a winter garden, landscaped spaces form external rooms that will be habitable all year round for work, socializing and study.
Request for quotations : procurement of a microclimate monitoring system for storage rooms of the gomel regional pharmacy warehouse
An area's weather conditions and microclimate form the basic impetus for the development of agriculture, Kadis said.
Medical browser ?
- microcarcinoma of the thyroid
- microcephaly Amish type
- microcephaly type 1, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 3, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 4, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 5, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 6, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly type 7, primary, autosomal recessive
- microcephaly, autosomal dominant
- microcephaly, primary, type 2
- microchemical system
- micrococcal endonuclease
- Micrococcus conglomeratus
- Micrococcus luteus
- Micrococcus varians
- microcosmic orbit meditation
- microcrystalline cellulose
Full browser ?
- Microcircuit and Semiconductor Receiving Inspection
- Microcircuit Device Reliability
- Microcircuit Obsolescence Analysis Tool
- Microcircuit Reliability Assessment Program
- Microcircuit Technology in Logistics Applications
- microcirculatory system
- Microclimate Cooling
- Microclimate Cooling System
- MicroCoating Technologies Inc.