Also found in: Dictionary.
Related to mammillation: nonoperative
1. the condition of being mammillated.
2. a nipple-like elevation or projection.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. A nipple-like projection.
2. The condition of being mamillated.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
mammillation(1) A rounded mound of breast-like tissue.
(2) A nipple-like protrusion.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. A nipplelike projection.
2. The condition of being mammillated.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012