mainstream


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

mainstream

adjective Referring to conventional (i.e., non-alternative or non-complementary) medicine or medical practice.
References in periodicals archive ?
When contacted, the information minister said the plan to mainstream those people associated with the banned outfits was a very old one and even former president Asif Ali Zardari was fully aware of it.
Mainstream has the option to bring new lenders into the Trade Finance Facility to allow an increase in size to EUR 200 million, subject to approval.
'The mainstream media is already subjected to various rules, guidelines and laws including the Printing Presses and Publications Act, Official Secrets Act and Sedition laws.
Lauding KP government he stated that progressive reforms are being implemented by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to better integrate seminary students in to the mainstream.
Allowing known terrorist organisations into the mainstream is a hard moral bargain.
But the mainstream market's attention to aspects like speed, cost and customer service is relevant to the technical market too.
In the case of Monday's terror attack which targeted Muslims in Finsbury Park, the discussion surrounding so-called "mainstream media" has been fierce.
The 25-question survey asked respondents questions like "Do you believe that the mainstream media has reported unfairly on our movement?" and "On which issues does the mainstream media do the worst job of representing Republicans?
'I can't force people to watch my indie or mainstream works.'
How does a minority of Americans with far-left viewpoints representing only 20 percent of the population continually win political elections and drive its agenda, while the other 80 percent (mainstream Americans) lose ground year after year?
The Mentor-Protege relationship places Mainstream IP on the receiving end of MCS' expertise, resources and capabilities and provides the growing 8(a) company with the ability to offer a more competitive package of capabilities through assistance from MCS or by entering into joint-ventures with MCS.