Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
lumpingReductionism Clinical decision-making The practice of aggregating diseases or pathologic nosologies with variably distinct features under a common term. Cf 'Splitting. '.
Patient discussion about lumping
Q. A lump in my armpit Hi, Last week after the shower I found a small painful lump in my right groin. I went to see a doctor and he prescribed me some antibiotics. I’ve been taking it for 5 days and the lump is still there. I’m 31, usually healthy and work-out in the gym regularly, don’t smoke or use drugs and don’t take any medications. Is that dangerous? Should I go and see another doctor?
Q. what is the regular body mass for a five three 11 year old
You cant always go by what those charts say though, because according to them I am overwieght. I'm 5'10 and I weigh 176 lbs and i am far from overweight. I would say that as long as your child is healthy and you can see that your childs weight isn't causing them problems then all is well. Hope this helps.
Q. What are the different type of breast lumps... what are the different type of breast lumps being confused by many as breast cancer and what are their symptoms?
1) General lump – which are like nodules and they may come and go soon.
2) Abscess lump – also called cyst are fluid fill sacs and may be due to infection.
3) Adenomas – abnormal growth of tissues, like fibroadenomas , it’s a benign tumor.
4) Atypical hyperplasia – fast growing abnormal cells
5) Blood clots – some time blood clot in the vein is mistaken for lumps and as cancer even.