linear(redirected from linear dodecyl benzene sulfonic acid teat dip)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Pertaining to or resembling a line.
2. Denoting any concept or structure that connects two points directly.
1. Of, relating to, or resembling a line; straight.
a. In, of, describing, described by, or related to a straight line.
b. Having only one dimension.
3. Characterized by, composed of, or emphasizing drawn lines rather than painterly effects.
4. Botany Narrow and elongated with nearly parallel margins: a linear leaf.
lin′e·ar′i·ty (-âr′ĭ-tē) n.
Pertaining to or resembling a line.