K(redirected from k's)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. Symbol for potassium (preceded by superscript number, indicates isotope); kalium; phylloquinone; kelvin; lysine; lysyl.
2. In optics, the coefficient of scleral rigidity.
3. In contact lens fitting, the radius of curvature of the flattest meridian of the apical cornea.
Abbreviation for kilo-; used with SI and metric units.
1. Equilibrium constant.
6. Kinetic energy.
8. Phylloquinone–vitamin K
9. Potassium Drug slang A regionally popular street term for PCP.
Abbreviation for kelvin.
Symbol for potassium.
Abbreviation for kilo-; lysine.
Abbreviation for rate constants.
KThe symbol for potassium; for temperature in the absolute scale; for kilo- as applied to many other units; and for the weight of large molecules in KILODALTONS.
- a symbol indicating the maximum number of individuals in the LOTKA-Volterra equations.
- abbrev. LYSINE.
- abbrev. KILODALTON.
Abbreviation for kilo-.