References in periodicals archive ?
The EU invited the FDA to observe the internal EU audits of the inspectorates of each Member State performed as part of the joint audit programme.
The Joint Audit Special Study raised 32 objections involving more than Rs304 billion, but none of them was directly linked to the 15-year deal that the PML-N government struck with Qatar on a government-to-government basis.
A Joint Audit Special Study (JASS) under the auspices of the Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) has raised 32 objections concerning the 15-year deal that was struck with the government of Qatar by the PML-N government, a deal that was supposed to be made after a round of tenders but was instead made on a sovereign-to-sovereign basis.
ISLAMABAD -- A Joint Audit Special Study carried out to investigate the multi-billion-dollar LNG gas deal signed by Pakistan with Qatar has failed to evaluate the enormity of losses.
aspx The closing date for applications is October 1 and prospective candidates are invited to attend the next meeting of the joint audit committee on September 21 at 10.
Global Banking News-June 5, 2017--Think tank proposes joint audit of Indian private banks
The Warrington and Halton Early Intervention in Psychosis Team is based in the 5 Boroughs Partnership (5BP) NHS Foundation Trust in the North West region of the United Kingdom, and in collaboration with Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA), they embarked on a joint audit between November 2012 and May 2013 with the aim of reviewing the practice regarding the routine monitoring of physical health of service users on antipsychotic treatment.
joint audit with a genuine desire on all sides to make this system one that is com- parable to the most robust television audience measure- ment programs in the world and the key currency for the UAE.
However, the firms said they will work closely to provide seamless service to joint audit, tax and/or regulatory compliance clients.
Last November and December, the PCGG together with the Office of the President and the Bureau of Customs conducted a joint audit of the jewelry collection in preparation for the exhibit.
As the joint audit proceeds, the domestic law, rules, and procedures of each country would be observed, including, if adjustments resulted in additional tax, administrative appeals and judicial remedies.
In case of a joint audit, this extension will be of fourteen years.
Medical browser ?
- johnin reaction
- johnny hairy-legs
- Johnson grass
- Johnson v University of Chicago Hospitals
- Johnson Virginia Eshelman
- Johnson, Dorothy
- Johnson, Frank B.
- Johnson, Frank Chambliss
- Johnson, Harry B.
- Johnson, Treat Baldwin
- Johnson's method
- Johnston, Christopher
- Johnston's organ
- Johnstown Flood
- Joined Up Working
- joined-up care
- joint and several liability
- joint appointment
- joint approximation
- joint attention
- joint audit
- Joint Biopsy
- joint capsule
- joint cavity
- joint chondroma
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Joint Commission, The
- Joint Committee on Immunology and Allergy
- Joint Committee on Infant Hearing
- Joint Committee on Medical Genetics
- joint conference committee
- Joint Consultative Committee
- Joint contractures
- Joint dislocation
- joint effusion
- joint fir
- joint fluid analysis
- joint fracture
- Joint Future Agenda
- joint gamete
- Joint Health Advisory Cell
- joint hypermobility syndrome
- joint instability
- joint integrity
- joint irrigation
Full browser ?
- Joint Assessment Screening Group
- Joint Asset Development Team
- Joint Asset Movement Management System
- Joint Asset Recovery Database
- Joint Assistance in Supporting Projects in European Regions
- Joint Assistance Strategy for Tanzania
- Joint Assistance Strategy for Zambia
- Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution
- Joint Association for the Advancement of Supercritical Technology
- Joint Association of Classical Teachers
- Joint Association of Classics Teachers
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Astronomy Centre Hilo
- Joint Astrophysics Nascent Universe Satellite
- Joint Atlantic Integrated Message System
- Joint Atomic Energy Committee
- Joint Atomic Energy Intelligence Committee
- Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group
- Joint Atomic Weapon Planning Manual
- Joint Atomic Weapons Publications Board
- Joint Atomic Weapons Publications System
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Flex Targeting
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Precision Strike
- Joint Attack Command and Control System
- Joint Attack Fighter
- Joint Attack of Artillery
- Joint Attack Operations Working Group
- Joint Attack Weapons System
- joint attention
- Joint Audio Decoder/Encoder
- joint audit
- Joint Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Joint Australian Centre for Astrophysical Research in Antarctica
- Joint Australian Facility for Ocean Observing Systems
- Joint Australian Public Service Training Industry Council
- Joint Australian Tsunami Warning Centre
- joint author
- Joint Authorship
- Joint Automated Booking Station
- Joint Automated Booking System
- Joint Automated CEOI System
- Joint Automated Communications Engineering Systems
- Joint Automated COMSEC System
- Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System
- Joint Automated Field Logistics Model for Employment
- Joint Automated Message Editing System
- Joint Automated Message Handling
- Joint Automated Micro-based Medical System
- Joint Automated Single Guard Solution
- Joint Automated Weather Observation Program
- Joint Automated Worksheets
- Joint Automatic Control Conference
- Joint Automatic Network Operating Procedure
- Joint Automotive Data Model
- Joint Aviation Authorities
- Joint Aviation Authorities
- Joint Aviation Model
- Joint Aviation Regulation
- Joint Aviation Requirement on Commercial Air Transportation
- Joint Aviation Requirements
- Joint Aviation Requirements for Flight Crew Licensing