Mentioned in ?
- accelerated respiration
- accommodative facility
- Accredited Standards Committee X12
- American Standard Safety System
- ANSI ASC X12
- arterial capillary
- Biot respiration
- cell theory
- chorioamnionic placenta
- cogwheel respiration
- Cohnheim's theory
- continuity theory
References in periodicals archive ?
He uses the terms wafer fab(rication) and semiconductor manufacturing interchangeably. Among his topics are the semiconductor manufacturing facility, exhaust types and challenges, point-of-use devices close to the process equipment and their required exhaust lines, centralized wet scrubbers for a centralized acid exhaust system and a centralized ammonia exhaust system, centralized equipment to control volatile organic compounds, and emergency releases.
Analogy, digital, mobile and IP phones can be used interchangeably with MX-ONE, enabling businesses to benefit from fixed-mobile and voice-data convergence, the company added.
The terms are often used interchangeably, but they have important differences.
The slide is unhanded, so will apply to either drawer side interchangeably. Sizes of 10" through 28" are currently available.
All NP-2 models are pin and software compatible and can be interchangeably assembled on the same board to build different product classes.
Left-wing think-tank the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) found people were using the term "asylum seeker" interchangeably for genuine refugees, immigrants and people from ethnic minorities who have settled in Britain.
Although the terms isolation and quarantine have often been used interchangeably, they actually represent distinct concepts (4).
This results in the end-user being able to utilize multiple filters interchangeably. Additionally, Buffalo Filter's new RFID microchip technology ensures compatibility with all electrical environments, including Isolation Transformer hospital circuits.
However, there is no rationale for prescribing by semantics; in other words, assuming that all anticonvulsants are the same and can be used interchangeably is neither rational nor beneficial to the patient.
DLM and ILM are sometimes used interchangeably, but most storage professionals differentiate them based on the way they handle the data.
He also credits a situation in Denmark in which both film and TV directors work interchangeably in both industries.
The ZX features a single amplifier unit that supports 11 different sensing heads interchangeably, eliminating the need to purchase unique amplifiers for each sensing head.
Medical browser ?
- intercarpal joint
- intercarpal joints
- intercarpal ligaments
- intercartilaginous part of rima glottidis
- intercavernous sinus
- intercavernous sinuses
- intercellular adhesion molecule
- intercellular adhesion molecule-1
- intercellular bridges
- intercellular canaliculus
- intercellular cement
- intercellular digestion
- intercellular junctions
- intercellular lymph
- interception of pregnancy
- interceptive orthodontics
- interceptive/preventive orthodontics
- interchondral joints
- interclavicular ligament
- interclavicular notch
- interclinoid ligament
- Intercollegiate Group on Nutrition
- intercolumnar fascia
- intercolumnar fiber
- intercondylar eminence
- intercondylar fossa
- intercondylar line
- intercondylar line of femur
- intercondylar tubercle
- intercondyloid eminence
- intercondyloid fossa
- intercostal anesthesia
- intercostal arteries
Full browser ?
- Interchangeability & Substitutability
- Interchangeability & Substitutability Logistics
- Interchangeability & Substitute File
- Interchangeability Code
- Interchangeability Control Number
- Interchangeability, Substitutability, & Replaceability Working List
- Interchangeability/Substitutability Information System
- Interchangeable & Substitution
- Interchangeable & Substitution Group
- Interchangeable Bond
- Interchangeable Bonds
- Interchangeable core
- Interchangeable Core Lock Systems
- Interchangeable Item
- Interchangeable lens
- Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Interchangeable Lens Compact
- Interchangeable Numbering Plan Area
- Interchangeable Pad Compactor
- Interchangeable Virtual Instrument
- Interchangeable With
- interchanged with
- interchanges with
- interchanging with
- interchannel crosstalk
- Interchannel Time Displacement Error
- InterChip Via
- Interchondral articulations
- Interchondral joints