References in periodicals archive ?
Air and Marine Operations in Florida and the Caribbean continues to leverage interagency partnerships to disrupt transnational organized crime and drug trafficking, said Martin Wade, Director of the Miami Air and Marine Branch.
It is during this period of recent history, and with the backdrop of these supporting directives and policies, that we can point to some rare but relevant success stories with joint interagency work, despite organizational and cultural obstacles.
The course is targeted to GS-12/13 and FS-03 employees who have worked in the federal government for fewer than 10 years and preferably have had some interagency experience.
Special Operations Command and the Biometrics Identity Management Agency, the Border Patrol helps demonstrate interagency coordination by combining the best efforts of all organizations in tackling issues that threaten national security.
This case study provides both an interesting portrait of 20th century US-USSR Cold War confrontation and the relevance of interagency cooperation in the 21st century.
In short, my role is to facilitate the relationship between our intra-agency and interagency partners and the DOD while working with multiple national, regional, state, local, and private-sector organizations to analyze emergency response and recovery preparedness and operations.
The objective of a recent publication was to provide a resource for wide dissemination that would improve communication and information sharing shortcomings in interagency training .
6) JP 3-30's inclusion of the JACCE in greater detail is to be commended, but the definition remains slanted towards conventional C2 structures rather than the expansive, complex, and unique interagency mission.
The President directs the establishment of an interagency Atrocities Prevention Board, and the primary purpose of the Board, as stated by Mr.
Four cases are discussed: (1) the Vietnam War, (2) joint interagency task forces (JIATF) for counternarcotics and rule-of-law development, (3) the US response to the 2004 Asian tsunami, and (4) Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.
NIST's working capital fund carryover balance is largely driven by appropriations advanced from federal clients to support interagency agreements.
The group is charged with developing an interagency action plan to solve the problem of obesity among our Nation's children within a generation.
Medical browser ?
- intentional additives
- intentional immunomodulation
- intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Intentional Relationship Model
- intentional replantation
- intentional tort
- intention-to-treat analysis
- Inter Fix
- interacting systems framework
- interaction process analysis
- interaction processes
- interaction theme
- interactional model
- interactionist theory
- interactive guided imagery
- interactive learning
- interactive terminal
- interactive-integrative paradigm
- interalveolar septum
- interannular segment
- interarch distance
- interarticular cartilage
- interarticular fibrocartilage
- interarytenoid fold
- interarytenoid fold of rima glottidis
- interarytenoid notch
- interatomic distance
- interatrial foramen primum
- interatrial foramen secundum
- interatrial groove
- interatrial septal defect
- interatrial septum
- interaural attenuation
- interauricular line
- interauricular valve
Full browser ?
- Interactive Working Group
- Interactive Writing Community
- Interactive Yellow Pages
- Interactive, Intelligent, Spatial Information System
- Interactive, Neural Network-Assisted
- interactive-integrative paradigm
- Interactive/Electronic Technical Manuals
- Interactivity Connectivity Establishment
- Interagency Acquisition Internet Council
- Interagency Advanced Power Group
- Interagency Advisory Board
- Interagency Advisory Committee on Security Equipment
- Interagency Advisory Committee on Water Data
- Interagency Advisory Group
- Interagency Aerial Ignition Guide
- Interagency Aerial Supervision Guide
- Interagency Agreement
- Interagency Airspace Coordination Guide
- Interagency Airspace Protection
- Interagency Airtanker Board
- Interagency Airtankers Base Operations Guide
- Interagency Alternative Dispute Resolution Working Group
- Interagency and International Services
- Interagency Arctic Policy Group
- Interagency Arctic Research Coordination Committee
- Interagency Arctic Research Policy Committee
- Interagency Assessment Advisory Committee
- Interagency Assessment Coordination Board
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee
- Interagency Behavioral Health Purchasing Collaborative
- Interagency Bison Management Plan
- Interagency Board
- Interagency Board of Nutrition Monitoring and Related Research
- Interagency Border Inspection Services
- Interagency Border Inspection System
- Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee
- Interagency Brown Bear Study Team
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan