Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
On November 1, 2017, we conducted a joint check on the citizens' appeal in Taganrog, as well as a personal reception by the public housing inspector together with representatives of the State Inspectorate of the Region, in which 11 people took part," Pavel Astashev said.
According to the laws of Kyrgyzstan, keeping wild animals at home is banned, the Inspectorate said.
Peter Mwatu, who was in charge of inspectorate vehicles used in the city centre, was also sacked.
According to the company, the deficiencies the Inspectorate cited have now been rectified, according to a report approved by the Inspectorate.
But I think the Planning Inspectorate completely misjudged the situation.
County councillor, Carwyn Jones, has now received an apology from the Bristolbased Planning Inspectorate after making a complaint on behalf of constituents.
Director of the State Inspectorate for Agriculture, Cvetan Tripunovski called upon citizens who cultivate agricultural products to not sale, and to purchasers to not purchase products from this region until their safety is confirmed.
The Inspectorate says that this year 25,000 tons of tobacco will be harvested on 13,000 ha just as last year.
In January 2014, the Inspectorate was also brought in to probe a "collapse" deep underground at the mine.
The full report, The Contribution of Youth Offending Teams to the work of the Troubled Families Programme in England, a Joint Inspection by: HM Inspectorate of Probation, Care Quality Commission, HM Inspectorate of Constabulary, Ofsted is available from HM Inspectorate of Probation at: http://www.
We believe that pedestrians, drivers and other road users would feel more confident if our structure would be called State Traffic Inspectorate," Dyachenko added.
The source says that the regional branches of the Inspectorate mostly revealed cases of illegal fishing.
Medical browser ?
- in-service education
- in-service training
- in-shoe device
- Inside-Out Appearance
- inside-out technique
- insight learning
- insoluble fiber
- insoluble fibre
- insoluble soap
- inspiratory capacity
- inspiratory center
- inspiratory dyspnea
- inspiratory gas flow rate
- inspiratory hold
- inspiratory impedance threshold valve
- inspiratory muscle fatigue
- inspiratory muscle training
- inspiratory positive airway pressure
- inspiratory pressure
- inspiratory reserve volume
- inspiratory resistance muscle training
- inspiratory resistive breathing
- inspiratory standstill
- inspiratory stridor
- inspiratory waveform
- inspired gas
Full browser ?
- Inspector Lestrade
- Inspector Maigret
- Inspector Maigret
- inspector of accounts
- Inspector of Degaussing
- Inspector of Election
- Inspector of Material
- Inspector of Naval Aircraft
- Inspector of Naval Material
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery
- Inspector of Penitentiary
- Inspector of Record
- Inspector of Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries
- inspector of taxes
- Inspector of Torpedoes and Mines
- Inspector on Call
- Inspector Test Valve
- Inspector's Certificate
- Inspector's Certificates
- Inspector's or Judge's Certificate
- Inspector's or Judge's Certificates
- Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force
- Inspectorate for Diving Equipment Servicing and Testing
- Inspectorate of Engineering Resources
- Inspectorate of Pollution Corporate Information System
- Inspectorate of Public Schools
- Inspectorate-General of Economic Activities
- Inspectoratul Pentru Situatii de Urgenta
- Inspectoratul Scolar Judetean
- Inspectores de Hacienda del Estado
- Inspectoría General
- Inspectoría General de Presidios
- Inspectoría General de Trabajo
- Inspectorial Power
- Inspectorial Powers