Mentioned in ?
- academic detailing
- assistive technology
- Carter Review
- case study
- Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
- Consultant Healthcare Scientist Director
- electronic smart health cards
- hatha yoga
- healthcare scientist
- implementation mechanism
- industrial health
- innovation in nursing education
- Managers in Partnership
- Map of Medicine
References in periodicals archive ?
Most Innovative CDHC Product or Solution - Wellness Program: Best incorporation of disease management and wellness programs within a CDHC benefit offering
Innovative IP cores allow SoC designers to quickly provide consumer electronics and PC products that offer the performance, reliability and seamless connectivity of IEEE 1394.
COVITS (the Commonwealth of Virginia's Innovative Technology Symposium) annually brings together senior-level executives and thought leaders from state and local government, business, and academia to identify, discuss and propose solutions to Virginia's critical technology issues.
The results here -- and other market trends -- show that wines in innovative packaging are poised to lead the growth of the wine market in the U.
Textron Systems provides innovative technology solutions to meet the needs of the global aerospace and defense industries.
The document describes the state policy in the innovative activity sphere.
The specific feature of innovative business is that is closely related with academic activities of universities.
The Oslo definition of an innovative firm is one that has introduced a new or significantly improved product into the market or introduced a new or significantly improved process into production.
Such data can often create sufficient discomfort to motivate people to study the innovative actions of those who perform more effectively and to adopt new patterns of more desirable behavior.
Innovative Stone's track record in successfully responding to enormously time-sensitive and historically significant projects was the primary reason the company was selected by Silverstein Properties to source, cut, polish and engrave the new cornerstone.
In a move to help organizations efficiently and accurately manage customer data across the enterprise, Innovative Systems Inc.
The Biomedical Imaging Program of the Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis solicits exploratory/developmental (R21) grants that articulate highly innovative research concepts in diagnostic cancer imaging.
Medical browser ?
- innervation apraxia
- innocent bystander cell
- innocent murmur
- innominate artery
- innominate bone
- innominate cardiac veins
- innominate cartilage
- innominate fossa
- innominate substance
- innominate vein
- innominate veins
- innovation in nursing education
- innovative medicine
- Innovative Training Post
- inoculation herpes
- inoculation test
- inoculum effect
Full browser ?
- Innovations and Reproductions in Cultures and Societies
- Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis
- Innovations et Réseaux pour le Développement
- Innovations for Education in Information Technology
- Innovations for Poverty Action
- Innovations for the Base of the Pyramid
- Innovations in American Government
- Innovations in Building Sustainable Industries
- Innovations in Chemical Education
- Innovations in Civic Participation
- Innovations in Concrete Show and Conference
- Innovations in Education & Teaching International
- Innovations in Engineering Education, Curriculum and Infrastructure
- Innovations in Faculty Work Life
- Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Innovations in Health Education
- Innovations in Laboratory Hematology
- Innovations in Marine Technology
- Innovations in Medical Education
- Innovations in Medical Education Grants
- Innovations in Nuclear Infrastructure and Education
- Innovations in Optics, Inc.
- Innovations in Radiation Detection and Dosimetry
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovations in Textiles 6
- Innovations Zentrum Berlin Management
- Innovativ Systems Design
- Innovative Actions Network for the Information Society
- Innovative and Collaborative Youth Servicing
- Innovative and Creative Circle
- Innovative and Novel Computational Impact on Theory and Experiment
- Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Innovative Banking Software
- Innovative Bridge Research and Construction
- Innovative Bridge Research and Construction Program
- Innovative Building Solutions Resource Management
- Innovative Business Golf Solutions
- Innovative Business Services
- Innovative Business Systems
- Innovative Centre for Biosciences
- Innovative Circuit Technology Corp.
- Innovative Cities for the Next Generation
- Innovative Clean Energy
- Innovative Cluster Fund
- Innovative Collaborative Knowledge Networks
- Innovative communications alliance
- Innovative Computer Systems
- Innovative Computer Technology, Incorporated
- Innovative Computing Laboratory
- Innovative Concepts, Inc
- Innovative Consulting Group
- Innovative Consulting Services
- Innovative Consulting University Of Edinburgh
- Innovative Control Circle
- Innovative Cooling Equipment
- Innovative Creations in Entertainment
- Innovative Creative