Mentioned in ?
- academic detailing
- assistive technology
- Carter Review
- case study
- Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
- Consultant Healthcare Scientist Director
- electronic smart health cards
- hatha yoga
- healthcare scientist
- implementation mechanism
- industrial health
- innovation in nursing education
- Managers in Partnership
- Map of Medicine
- media marketing strategy
References in periodicals archive ?
In 1871, Thomas Edison took the earnings from his first invention and leaped into the "innovation business" by setting up a lab whose sole function was to act as a "hothouse for innovation.
Inculcating innovation into their business models to drive growth.
Premier Dalton McGuinty set up the new Ministry of Innovation and Research because he believes that prosperity depends increasingly on our ability to innovate.
This Global Innovation 1000 was then analyzed for statistically-significant relationships between their R & D spending levels and business performance, as evidenced by sales growth, gross profit, operating profit, enterprise profit, market capitalization, and total shareholder return.
The "disruptive innovation theory," first described by Clayton Christensen in the 1997 book The Innovator's Dilemma (see sidebar), holds that organizations have the best chance of creating new growth by bringing disruptive innovations into a marketplace.
True innovation leadership is about more than just the numbers of patents granted.
The Construction Innovation Forum is a non-profit, international organization founded in 1987 to encourage and recognize innovations that have improved the quality or reduce the cost of construction.
An innovation can be a new idea, technique, practice, procedure, or anything that is deemed new by the adopter.
FTI is a restructuring specialist that has worked with Enron, World-Com and others guilty of innovation hype.
Then someone comes along with a disruptive innovation that knocks the pegs out from under it.
George Macey, Director of the Northwestern Ontario Technology Centre, Industry Canada's Innovation Summit in Thunder Bay was just what he was waiting for.
Medical browser ?
- innervation apraxia
- innocent bystander cell
- innocent murmur
- innominate artery
- innominate bone
- innominate cardiac veins
- innominate cartilage
- innominate fossa
- innominate substance
- innominate vein
- innominate veins
- innovation in nursing education
- innovative medicine
- Innovative Training Post
- inoculation herpes
- inoculation test
- inoculum effect
Full browser ?
- Innova FibaPrint White Semi Matte
- Innova Junior College
- Innováció és Fenntartható Felszini Közlekedés
- Innovaciones Médicas
- Innovate 3
- Innovate or Die
- Innovatie Methoden en Technieken Onderwijs
- Innovatie Wetenschappelijke Informatievoorziening
- Innovating Regions in Europe
- Innovation & Brand Change
- Innovation & Technology Transfer
- Innovation Acceleration Partnership
- Innovation Access Program
- Innovation Advisory Board
- Innovation Advisory Service South East
- Innovation and Access to Knowledge Programme
- Innovation and Best Practice Project
- Innovation and Business Industry Skills Council
- Innovation and Business Relations
- Innovation and Business Skills Australia
- Innovation and Change Network of One Stop Shops
- Innovation and Company Ventures Group
- Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Design
- Innovation and Design Management
- Innovation and design process
- Innovation and Development
- Innovation and Enterprise Week
- Innovation and Learning
- Innovation and Modelling of Clothing Engineering Processes
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Innovation and Productivity Grand Challenge
- Innovation and Productivity Tax Credit
- Innovation and Research
- Innovation and Research Focus
- Innovation and Research Systems Group
- Innovation and Science Council of British Columbia
- Innovation and Science Research Investments Program
- Innovation and Technology Commission