Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The World Health Organization's Global Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases, 2013 -2020, calls on Member States to implement policies to replace industrially produced TFAs with unsaturated fats.
In his opinion, Advocate-General Niilo Jaaskinen recommends that the court consider industrially prepared plasma from whole blood used for transfusions as a medicine with respect to its processing, storage and distribution, in line with the intention of the EU legislature.
Bihar has been placed the top position while Andhra Pradesh at the bottom as the industrially less developed states of the country.
Research also is in progress to develop transgenic plants producing pharmaceutically, as well as industrially, useful recombinant proteins in the latex.
But, it's the curiosity of the audiences in this industrially booming city of only 320,000 that O'Day finds so stimulating, and it's the air of creativity that the dancers also find so challenging.
Another serious disadvantage of using genetically altered or industrially hybridized seeds is that the farmer becomes dependent each year on the companies that hold patents on the seed, and must often purchase "promoter" chemicals to make the seeds viable.
The facility collects and processes ferrous and nonferrous scrap, handling a combination of industrially generated and obsolete materials.
The Berief company masters the ability to industrially incorporate the Wok into food processing.
This follows a report by organising services manager Laila Harre in which she raised the issue of how NZNO related to its midwife members and whether NZNO could or should continue to represent midwives industrially.
Di-n-hexyl phthalate: Occurs in industrially important phthalates such as di-isohexyl phthalate (up to 25%) and C6-10 phthalate (up to 1%).
In the past few decades, various biotechnology research teams have devised ways to mass-produce medically or industrially useful proteins by modifying the DNA of organisms.
NIST staff recently completed work on Key Comparison 3 of the Consultative Committee on Thermometry (CCT-K3), which compares realizations of the International Temperature Scale of 1990 (ITS-90) over the industrially important temperature range -189 [degrees]C to 660 [degrees]C.
Medical browser ?
- indurated tissue
- indurative mastitis
- indurative myocarditis
- indurative nephritis
- indusium griseum
- Industrial Accident
- industrial anthrax
- industrial blindness
- industrial chemical
- industrial dentistry
- industrial disease
- industrial diseases
- industrial health
- industrial hygiene
- industrial hygienist
- industrial melanism
- industrial methylated spirit
- industrial psychiatry
- industrial psychology
- industry liaison
- indwelling catheter
- ineffective denial
- ineffective health maintenance
- ineffective infant feeding pattern
- ineffective protection
- ineffective role performance
- ineffective sexuality patterns
- ineffective thermoregulation
- Inermicapsifer madagascariensis
- inert gas
- inert gases
- inert ingredient
Full browser ?
- Industrialization of Japan
- Industrialization of war
- Industrialization through Import Substitution
- industrialized building system
- Industrialized countries
- Industrialized country
- Industrialized Market Economy Countries
- Industrialized nation
- Industrialized nations
- Industrialized society
- Industrialized society
- Industrialized world
- Industrias De Alimentacc Lda
- Industrias De Filtrantes Naturales
- Industrias de Lacteos de Salto SA
- Industrias de Metales y Procesos SA
- Industrias John Deere Argentina
- Industrias Kaiser Argentina
- Industrias Làcteas, SA
- Industrias Metallurgicas Perscarmona Sociedad Anonimo
- Industrias Metalurgicas Unidas SA
- Industrias Venoco, CA
- Industrie Agro-Alimentaire
- Industrie Bilance Riunite
- Industrie Kring Aalten-Dinxperlo
- Industrie Nadellager
- Industrie Und Handelskammer
- Industrie Werke Karlsruhe
- Industrie-Forum Diabetes
- Industrieanlagen-Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
- Industriebedarf Wilhelm Zastera
- Industriegewerkschaf Bergbau und Energie
- Industriegewerkschaf Bergbau, Chemie und Energie
- Industriegewerkschaf Metall
- Industriegewerkschaft Bergbau, Chemie, Energie