Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The number of results is the same for the terms using this feature as it is for each individual variation of the term using a Boolean "OR.
Another indicative of this condition was the higher standard deviation in DX and HC treatments data, once there is an individual variation in this type of response.
While he observed individual variation in handwriting development among six students studying in the same classroom, two common trends were quantitatively demonstrated.
If we aimed to decrease the within-subject individual variation to below 10%, the number of measurements is still 1 for PT and antithrombin.
This seems justified, although not because hippocampal volume loss with increasing age represents individual variation in brain development.
For trophy lion monitoring, understanding individual variation is critical because often only a single tooth is sampled from each lion under the assumption that results are consistent between an individual's left and right paired teeth.
Because features of neurodevelopmental disorders co-occur at such a high rate and there is so much individual variation in autism, diagnosis is greatly complicated, which affects the perceived prevalence of autism and related disorders," said Girirajan.
In this population without folic acid fortification, we observed considerable individual variation in plasma folate levels and clearly showed that the beneficial effect appeared to be more pronounced in participants with lower folate levels.
Within a household, hands were the most likely to have similar microbes, while noses showed more individual variation.
This situation can be exacerbated if "the extent of" individual variation in program impacts also varies across sites because of their differences client populations and local conditions.
Stochastic models allow for individual variation to be incorporated.
If you think back to your earliest memories, chances are that you cannot recall anything that happened before the age of 3 or 4, although there is wide individual variation in people's age at the time of their first memory.
Medical browser ?
- indirect transmission
- indirect transmission of infection
- indirect vision
- indirect-acting sympathomimetics
- indiscriminate lesion
- indium 111
- indium 111 in ibritumomab tiuxetan
- indium 113m
- Indium Scan of the Body
- indium-111 chloride
- individual differences
- individual education plan
- individual habilitation plan
- individual immunity
- individual licensure
- individual practice association
- individual practice association model
- individual psychology
- individual tolerance
- individual variation
- Individualized Education Program
- individualized family service plan
- individual-model HMO
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Individuals with Disability Education Act
- individuation field
- Indocid PDA
- indocyanine green
- indocyanine green angiography
- indocyanine green clearance
- indocyanine green test
- indole test
- indole-3-glycerol-phosphate lyase
- indoleacetic acid
Full browser ?
- Individual Training Proposal
- Individual Training Record
- Individual Training Requirements Resource System
- Individual Training Standards
- Individual Training Support Directorate
- Individual Training System
- individual trait
- Individual Transferable Quota
- Individual Transferable Quota Management System
- Individual Transferable Quotas
- Individual Transferable Share Quota
- Individual Transition Plan
- Individual Transitional Employment Agreement
- Individual Travel Cost Method
- Individual Treatment Plan
- Individual Tree Selection
- Individual Trust Account
- individual under age
- individual under guardianship
- individual under suspicion
- individual under the age of majority
- Individual Unemployment Account
- Individual Unity Systemization
- Individual Unmanned Air Scout
- Individual User Authentication
- Individual User Identification Device
- Individual User Profile
- Individual Validated License
- Individual Value
- Individual Variable Insurance Contract
- individual variation
- Individual Vehicle Controller
- Individual Vehicle Distance Record
- Individual Vehicle Mileage Record
- individual vent
- Individual Vessel Quota
- Individual Video Access
- Individual Visual Display Unit
- Individual Volatile Organic Compound
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Individual Waste Reduction Program
- individual water supply
- Individual Weapon
- Individual Weapon Night Sight
- Individual Weapon System
- Individual Weapons Qualification
- Individual Well Adaptive Body Biasing
- Individual Well Record Report
- Individual WellBeing Diagnostic Laboratories
- individual who brings a lawsuit
- individual who stays on
- Individual with Disability
- Individual With Exceptional Needs
- Individual Work Authorization
- Individual Workload Perception Scale
- Individual World Poetry Slam
- Individual Written Rehabilitation Plan
- Individual Yearly Health Cycle
- Individual Zones of Optimal Functioning
- Individual, Family and Community Education
- Individual, Group, Organizational, and Social