Mentioned in ?
- Burditt v. US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act
- health care gap
- heat wave
- Hill-Burton Act
- medical assistance
- Medical Mercy Mission Inc
- medically indigent
- methyl alcohol
- public almshouse
- safety net
References in periodicals archive ?
Pasig Mayor Vico Sotto said the budget will provide P4 million for Pasig City General Hospital and Pasig City Children's Hospital to help more indigent patients.
Free and safe medicines for the marginalized and indigent outpatients, especially those under maintenance medicines, in Cavite province are now within reach as the Department of Health in Region IV-A (Calabarzon) opens the Botika ng Bayan (BNB) here on Monday.
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has presented a cheque for N100,000 to Mr Emmanuel Ani, selected as the most indigent student in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state.
According to 2018 estimates, there were 3.6 million indigent households as identified by municipalities.
DSWD cleansing indigent seniors list !-- -- Rainier Allan Ronda (The Philippine Star) - August 10, 2019 - 12:00am MANILA, Philippines To ensure that only eligible seniors will receive a monthly subsidy of P500 from the government, the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is cleansing the list of beneficiaries of the Social Pension for Indigent Senior Citizens program.
UCT is the tax subsidy provided for under the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) law to help 10 million indigent Filipino families and individuals cushion the effect of the policy in terms of the adjustment in the excise tax of petroleum products.
The Davao Region achieved a higher number of targeted beneficiaries on the Social Pension for Indigent Senior Citizens Program for 2019 with more than 200,000 reached compared to the previous years.
In Massachusetts, a criminal defendant who has been deemed indigent (and who accepts the appointment of counsel) is required, with few exceptions, to make a financial contribution toward the cost of his legal defense.
The city government and the Department of Health (DOH) opened two new pharmacies here to allow more access to medicine needs of more indigent Dabawenyos.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court recently cleared from its rules-proposal docket a long-pending request calling on the court to expand judges' ability to appoint counsel for indigent parties in civil cases.
At trial, severe underfunding for state indigent defense systems has led to low pay, little support, and extreme caseloads--which combine to create conditions where lawyers simply cannot represent clients adequately.
Medical browser ?
- indicative sanctions
- Indicative Sanctions Guidance
- indicator community
- indicator muscle
- indicator paper
- indicator species
- indicator system
- indicator yellow
- Indicators for Quality Improvement
- Indiella spp
- indifference to pain syndrome
- indifferent cell
- indifferent electrode
- indifferent genitalia
- indifferent gonad
- indifferent state
- indifferent tissue
- indifferent water
- indigo carmine
- Indigo Children
- indigo foods
- Indigo LaserOptic system
- Indigo Metals and Chemicals
- indigotindisulfonate sodium
- indinavir sulfate
- indirect assay
- indirect bilirubin
- indirect bonding
- indirect calorimetry
- indirect compensation
- indirect contact
- indirect Coombs test
- indirect Coombs' test
- indirect discrimination
- indirect diuretic
Full browser ?
- Indigenous Soil and Water Conservation Programme
- Indigenous Space Materials Utilization
- Indigenous Sport and Active Recreation Program
- Indigenous Sport Program
- Indigenous Sports Development Officer
- Indigenous Student Support and Access Centre
- Indigenous Studies Product Development Unit
- Indigenous Survival International
- Indigenous Tertiary Education Policy Committee
- Indigenous Torres Strait Islander Art
- Indigenous Tourism Leadership Group
- Indigenous Traditional Knowledge
- Indigenous Tribal Peoples Development Centre
- Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme
- Indigenous University Orientation Course
- Indigenous Women for Justice
- Indigenous Women's Network
- Indigenous Women's Political Caucus
- Indigenous World Association
- Indigenous Youth Employment Consultant
- Indigenous Youth Health Service
- Indigenous Youth Leadership Programme
- Indigent Criminal Defense Appointments
- Indigent Defense Advisory Group
- Indigent Defense Commission
- Indigent Defense Program
- Indigent Defense Services Division
- Indigent Gentlewomen's Fund
- Indigent Health Care Advisory Committee
- Indigent Patient Assistance Program
- Indigent Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Indigestible Neutral Detergent Fiber