Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Their curvature and direction vary: most of them are incurved to the crown centre, but some cusplets are twisted mesially or distally, or sometimes sigmoidally curved.
2) is also short but shows a more tapering incurved distal half, its apex ending in a blunt tooth and an inner subapical tooth.
Abdomen with narrow-based curved dorsal spines and incurved lateral spines on ab.
3 mm wide at the base, and 6-7 mm wide at the apex, trichomes scattered, more abundant in the proximal half of the claw; inner tepals arcuate-recurved, 16-20 mm long, the proximal 2/3 erect-patent, slightly inclined, then curved upward, with a depression in the distal portion, then the distal 1/3 incurved and strongly reclined; inner tepal blades 6-7 mm wide, mostly yellow, with a shiny yellow-cream central depression densely covered by glandular trichomes, surrounded by a lateral high part yellow, without stains; inner tepal claws stained purplish-brown or pale-brown, narrowly cuneate, 7-8 mm long, 1.
Single chrysanthemum (Pompon, Korean, Spoon shaped), Semi double chrysanthemum, Double Chrysanthemum (Anemone, Reflex, Intermediate incurved, Irregular incurved, Regular incurved, Quill) were characterized by RAPD to understand the extent of genetic diversity and relatedness among them.
Sepals abaxially densely tomentose and adaxially glabrous, incurved in anthesis, the 4 lateral sepals abaxially biglandular, the anterior sepal eglandular.
Setae simple, long, incurved, septate, brown, swollen at the bases 7 jm, tapering towards the apex to 2 pm.
Skin: Mottled in infancy and dry coarse in adolescent * Joints: Peripheral joint laxity * Hands: Short and broad * Fifth finger: Short and incurved (Clinodactyly) Simian Crease: A single transverse line on palm in 50% cases.
7) in head length; upper jaw with 14-15 sender, slightly incurved teeth on each side, progressively larger towards front of jaw; also inner row of about 10 slender, teeth and pair of large, retrorse canines at front of upper jaw; front of lower jaw with 2-3 rows of incurved teeth nearly as large as those of upper jaw, ending in pair of large recurved, well-spaced canines about one-third back in jaw; remainder of jaw with single row of small incurved teeth; no teeth on vomer or palatines; roof of mouth with prominent papillae; edge of lips smooth; tongue tip truncate to broadly triangular; no distinct mental flap.
It had been a relatively large undecorated pot with roughly smoothed surfaces and a slightly incurved upper part (rim profile in Vassar 1938, fig.
64, pe), and incurved towards spine branch, Spine branch narrow and apically acute (Fig.
The Arab term kawkab means star, but here apparently the Persian kawkabah is meant, which is a staff with an incurved head, used to prevent the top ring from falling off.
Medical browser ?
- incremental lines
- incremental lines of Ebner
- increment-decrement life table
- incrusted cystitis
- incubation period
- incubatory carrier
- incudiform uterus
- incudomalleolar joint
- incudostapedial joint
- indanedione derivative
- indemnity insurance
- indentation gonioscopy
- indentation hardness
- independence test
- Independence, Well Being and Choice
Full browser ?
- Incus bone
- Incus bone
- Incus bone
- Incus Stapes Superstructure Replacement Prosthesis
- Incutio XML-RPC