Mentioned in ?
- Ambulance Service Association
- audit cycle
- Baby Doe regulations
- blow dart
- buck knife
- built-up handle
- Bureau of Drug Policy and Administration
- Care Services Improvement Partnership
- Category 1 responder
- clinical cooperative group
- Committee on Accreditation for the Exercise Sciences
- community development worker
References in periodicals archive ?
This was significant to our study of the rural welfare scheme MGNREGA's implementation issues and the role of the implementer.
At that event, each implementer leading the study was accompanied by a researcher from the institution identified as the co-applicant on the iPIER grant.
4,5) In this article, we discuss how when an implementation research approach is used, the kind of research questions that emerge offer a more comprehensive view of program performance, and one that is more closely aligned to implementer needs.
Since the launch of the 20 early implementer sites in March, initial steps have been taken to identify the support that each will need to be able to deliver the new vision by March 2012.
In Scotland, Sarah Todd is an advertising systems implementer with experience in ad-system installations for Scotland's Clyde & Forth Press Group.
Fluency is an important aspect of establishing the likelihood the treatment plan will be carried out as intended on a daily basis and the training for this fluency will only come in a didactic relationship between implementer and consultant.
The ideal physician executive is described as: (1) an expert in an area that Wall Street perceives as hot; (2) a public speaker who can enthusiastically communicate scientific and business plans to a variety of audiences; (3) a team leader who is willing to share equity in the company with other employees; (4) a recruiter and a motivator; (5) an implementer who can achieve milestones quickly that allow the company to go public as soon as possible; and (6) a realist who does not resent the terms of the typical deal.
Available at an annual cost of US$5000, the Implementer level entitles members to an array of benefits, including participation in NFC Forum marketing events and Plugfests, access to member resources, discounts and input to Forum marketing efforts.
Fairfax County requires a Software Implementer (SI) to act as prime contractor legally and take financial responsibility for all software and implementation services.
Tenders are invited for one (1) program implementer, or a program implementer with program implementer subcontractor(s), to deliver energy efficiency programs for business customers under the focus on energy small business program.
Swindon Borough Council successfully bid to government to be an Early Implementer of the project and initially offered childcare at participating nurseries, child-minders and pre-schools to those employed by the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The Focus on Energy Program Administrator is issuing this Request for Proposals ( RFP ) for the selection of one (1) Program Implementer, or a Program Implementer with Program Implementer Subcontractor(s), to deliver an Appliance Recycling Program for Residential Customers to Focus on Energy.
Medical browser ?
- implantable cardioverter defibrillator
- implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- implantable collamer lens
- implantable contact lens
- implantable hearing aid
- implantable hearing device
- implantable pulse generator
- implantable pump
- implantation bleeding
- implantation cyst
- implantation dermoid cyst
- implantation endometriosis
- implantation fossa of sperm
- implantation recurrence
- implantation theory of the production of endometriosis
- implantation trauma
- implanted infusion port
- implanted suture
- implantology, oral
- implementation mechanism
- implicit association test
- implicit learning
- implicit memory
- implied consent
- implied contract
- implosion flooding
- implosive therapy
- impotentia coeundi
- impregnated bandage
- impregnated carbon
- impregnated catheter
Full browser ?
- Implementation Support and Development
- Implementation Support Plan
- Implementation Task Force
- Implementation Technology for Computational Logic Systems
- Implementation Test Dependency
- Implementation through Iteration and Testing
- Implementation Training Package
- Implementation Under Test
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- Implementation Update Guide
- Implementation Use Volume Descriptor
- Implementation Work Plan
- Implementation Working Group
- Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance
- Implementation-Based Testing Techniques
- Implementation/Coordination Team
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Implementazione Sistemi Qualità
- Implementing Agency
- Implementing Agent
- Implementing AIDS Prevention and Care Project
- Implementing Arrangement
- Implementing Cisco Advanced Storage Network
- Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions
- Implementing Data Protection on Dell Storage
- Implementing Dell Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Implementing Electronic Government
- Implementing Electronic Government Statements
- Implementing Information Technology Rapporteur Group
- Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Implementing Mental Health Promotion Action
- Implementing NetScreen Security Gateways
- Implementing Netscreen Security Manager
- Implementing Non-Government Organization
- Implementing Partner
- Implementing Partnerships Across the Curriculum with Technology
- Implementing Project Directive
- Implementing Regulation of Customs Law
- Implementing Rules and Regulations
- Implementing Secure Converged WAN
- Implementing Secure Health Telematics Applications in Europe
- Implementing systems