Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Last week, Senator Manchin sent a letter to the Acting Director of the NPS, Dan Smith, asking for a timetable of the reports evaluation and release to Congress, as well as underscoring Wheeling Heritages cultural significance and importance to the surrounding local economy.
Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), applauded the National Park Services (NPS) announcement that Wheeling National Heritage Area has been approved to continue receiving funding beyond fiscal year (FY) 2020.
That's why it's important to respect and safeguard all cultural heritages, through national laws and international treaties.
Al Ain was the first Emirati archaeological site to be included on the World Heritage Site list.
The pooled interaction of tourist proclivity towards heritages sites does not positively moderate the relationship between heritage site ecology and affect towards heritage sites (H3a) as the path load is not significant at 0.154 (a > 0.05).
Heritage tourism is "the link between the preservation of the past for its intrinsic value, and as a resource for the modern community as a commercial activity" (Ashworth & Tunbridge, 1990: 24).
He assured that the state of Botswana is committed to the protection of all its natural and cultural heritages regardless of whether it is a world heritage site or not.
BOTSWANA Okavango Delta on Sunday got 1,000th inscription in the list of the World Heritage Sites.
The National Center for Cultural Heritage of Mongolia and the Korea Cultural Heritage Foundation signed a memorandum of cooperation on preservation of cultural heritage, Montsame said.
This paper is designed to clarify the reality of being a cultural heritage practitioner these days.
This week sees the 10th anniversary of the National Lottery, which has given millions to heritage projects across Wales.
Last month saw Australia take the Chair of the important UNESCO World Heritage Committee.
Medical browser ?
- heredofamilial tremor
- heredomacular degeneration
- Hering law
- Hering nerve
- Hering nerves
- Hering test
- Hering theory of color vision
- Hering, Constantine
- Hering, Heinrich Ewald
- Hering, Karl E.K.
- Hering-Breuer reflex
- Hering-Breuer reflexes
- Hering-Hermann grid
- heritability in the broad sense
- heritability in the narrow sense
- Heritage Pork
- Herlitz, Gillis
- Herman, Eufemius
- Hermann fixative
- Hermann, Friedrich
- Hermans, P.E.
- Hermansky, F.
- Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome
- Hermes' wing
- hernia knife
- hernia of diaphragm
- hernia of the broad ligament of the uterus
- hernia repair
- hernial aneurysm
- hernial sac
Full browser ?
- Heritage Preservation Services
- Heritage Protection Reform
- Heritage Protection Working Group
- Heritage Quest Online
- Heritage Quest Research Library
- Heritage Quilters of Huntsville
- Heritage Railway Stations Protection Act
- Heritage Ranch Community Services District
- Heritage Realty Group
- Heritage Region Jeep Alliance
- Heritage Resources and Environmental Policy Compliance
- Heritage Sports Radio Network
- Heritage Springer Owners Association
- Heritage Square Museum
- Heritage Structure Rehabilitation Tax Credit
- Heritage Title Company
- Heritage Trail Library System
- Heritage Tree Preservation Act
- Heritage Trust Federal Credit Union
- Heritage Union Life Insurance Company
- Heritage United Methodist Church
- Heritage Universalist Unitarian Church
- Heritage Valley Health System
- Heritage Village Ambulance Association
- Heritage Vision Education Trust
- Heritage World Coin Auctions
- Heritage Writtle
- Heritage Youth Researcher Summer Program
- Heritage-Crystal Clean
- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc.
- Heritiera littoralis
- Heritiera macrophylla
- Heritiera trifoliolata
- Herkimer County
- Herkimer County Community College
- Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency
- Herkimer County, New York
- Herkimer County, NY
- Herkimer Home State Historic Site
- Herkimer Oneida Counties Transportation Study
- Herkimer, Nicholas
- HERL Forced Oscillation System
- HERL Gas/Aerosol System
- Herley Industries, Inc.
- Herlihy, David