Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Herding means when the individual investors suppress their own private beliefs and imitate the market consensus, it has significant impact on security prices.
Herding behaviour of investors is defined as the tendency to accumulate on the same side of the market, is often viewed as a significant threat for the stability and the efficiency of financial markets (Hirshleifer and Teoh (2003) and Hwang and Salmon (2004)).
Today, herding dogs assist farmers and ranchers in performing a diverse array of tasks.
Instead of herding sheep, Emma Gray will be herding ducks at Wallington on Sunday.
The sport of herding has a unique vocabulary that distinguishes it from all the other canine sports.
Knowledge of other herding practices gives little insight into reindeer tending.
Ondrak, a retired sheriff's deputy, and Duncan, a former legal secretary, have tested thousands of dogs to check for the herding instinct and had hundreds of students in their classes.
Population control is a must: BLM officials in helicopters swoop down and thunder behind bands of fleeing mustangs, herding them into temporary corrals.
The legendary Naked Cowboy goes from herding tourists to herding chickens in New York's Times Square in celebration of the launch of Herd, Herd, Herd - the new mobile game from 2K Play.
The shaggy dog, quietly herding sheep, is descended from dogs that darted onto World War I battlefields and dragged wounded soldiers to safety.
The title of "Herding Cats" refers to a description, popular among law firm managers, that running a law firm is "just like herding cats.
The ancient task of herding is being reborn in the computer age as a growing flock of suburbanites turn to training and competition to hone the natural instincts of their dogs.
Medical browser ?
- herbal therapy
- Herbalism, Traditional Chinese
- Herbalism, Western
- herb-drug interactions
- Herbert screw
- Herbert, Herbert
- Herbert's operation
- herbicide poisoning
- Herbst appliance
- Herbst, Ernst F.G.
- Hercules Nd:YAG Laser
- herd immunity
- herd instinct
- hereditary aceruloplasminemia
- hereditary amyloidosis
- hereditary angioedema
- hereditary angioneurotic edema
- hereditary areflexic dystasia
- hereditary arthro-ophthalmopathy
- hereditary ataxia
- hereditary benign intraepithelial dyskeratosis
- hereditary benign telangiectasia
- hereditary brown enamel
- hereditary brown teeth
- hereditary cancer syndrome
- hereditary cerebellar ataxia
- hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis, Dutch type
- hereditary cerebral leukodystrophy
- hereditary cerebrospinal paralysis
- hereditary clubbing
- hereditary coproporphyria
- hereditary deafness
- hereditary deforming chondroplasia
- hereditary diffuse gastric cancer
- hereditary disease
Full browser ?
- herded cats
- Herder Johann Gottfried von
- Herder, Johann Gottfried
- Herder, Johann Gottfried von
- Herding Capability Tested - Sheep
- Herding cats
- Herding Champion
- Herding dog
- Herding Instinct Certified
- herding society
- Herding Tested
- herding the cats
- Herding trial
- herds cats
- Herdwick (sheep)