Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
The girls out there usually got rough and mannish after they went to herding.
When Ole was cultivating his corn that summer, he used to get discouraged in the field, tie up his team, and wander off to wherever Lena Lingard was herding.
Herding in India is one of the laziest things in the world.
How could he, herding with such cattle, ever become worthy of her?
There is filling of granges, hewing of wood, malting of grain, and herding of sheep as much as heart could wish, and I the only son.
They came unwillingly, Hans with his rifle herding them along.
Tiring of the slaughter, a great herding movement was begun by the soldiers, the intent of which was to drive the street mobs, like cattle, into Lake Michigan.
Again came the careful washing, the jealous herding of the golden specks, and the wantonness with which he sent them flying into the stream when he had counted their number.
True, I met plenty of people, grubbing in little miserable fields that would not keep a cat, or herding little kine about the bigness of asses.
She became a perfect Bohemian ere long, herding with people whom it would make your hair stand on end to meet.
Herding is one such behavioural anomaly which defies the efficient market hypothesis (EMH).
Since ancient times, livestock breeding and herding have been a part of life in the Bedouin communities and rural areas and, at times, even in cities.
Medical browser ?
- herbal therapy
- Herbalism, Traditional Chinese
- Herbalism, Western
- herb-drug interactions
- Herbert screw
- Herbert, Herbert
- Herbert's operation
- herbicide poisoning
- Herbst appliance
- Herbst, Ernst F.G.
- Hercules Nd:YAG Laser
- herd immunity
- herd instinct
- hereditary aceruloplasminemia
- hereditary amyloidosis
- hereditary angioedema
- hereditary angioneurotic edema
- hereditary areflexic dystasia
- hereditary arthro-ophthalmopathy
- hereditary ataxia
- hereditary benign intraepithelial dyskeratosis
- hereditary benign telangiectasia
- hereditary brown enamel
- hereditary brown teeth
- hereditary cancer syndrome
- hereditary cerebellar ataxia
- hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis, Dutch type
- hereditary cerebral leukodystrophy
- hereditary cerebrospinal paralysis
- hereditary clubbing
- hereditary coproporphyria
- hereditary deafness
- hereditary deforming chondroplasia
- hereditary diffuse gastric cancer
- hereditary disease
Full browser ?
- herded cats
- Herder Johann Gottfried von
- Herder, Johann Gottfried
- Herder, Johann Gottfried von
- Herding Capability Tested - Sheep
- Herding cats
- Herding Champion
- Herding dog
- Herding Instinct Certified
- herding society
- Herding Tested
- herding the cats
- Herding trial
- herds cats
- Herdwick (sheep)