References in periodicals archive ?
The AHRQ, the focal point for important health services research that informs the work of nurse managers, educators, and clinicians, is seriously threatened as a result of major cuts proposed in the President's budget for fiscal year 2003.
First, a growing amount of important health services research in the United States won't be funded by traditional Federal research funders.
"The Short-Term Effects of Merger on Hospital Operations." Health Services Research. 30(6):827-847, 1996.
AcademyHealth then established a Workforce Initiative Task Force with representatives of the Education Council and key funders to guide a systematic effort to understand the current health services research (HSR) workforce and plan for its future in the context of our changing health care and research ecosystems.
Managers need to be involved in these decisions, because they determine the basic budgets for information systems, health services research, and all other investment and operating expenses for their organizations.
The last five years have brought dramatic growth to the field of health services research and to this journal, which represents our field.
Wild, Molecular Epidemiology Unit, Epidemiology and Health Services Research, Algernon Firth Building, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
HSR has been an official journal of AcademyHealth for many years, and this new feature is the latest in a string of successful collaborative efforts intended to showcase significant work in the field of health services research in a timely manner.
They are: 1) disease and injury--allergic and irritant dermatitis, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, fertility and pregnancy abnormalities, hearing loss, infectious diseases, low back disorders, musculoskeletal disorders of the upper extremities, and traumatic injuries; 2) work environment and workforce--emerging technologies, indoor environment, mixed exposures, organization of work, and special populations at risk; and 3) research tools and approaches--cancer research methods, control technology and personal protective equipment, exposure assessment methods, health services research, intervention effectiveness research, risk assessment methods, social and economic consequences of workplace illness and injury, and surveillance research methods.
"Effects of Acute-Postacute Continuity on Community Discharge and 30-Day Rehospitalization Following Inpatient Rehabilitation." Health Services Research 52 (5): 1631-46.
Health care organizations need health services research staff who know how to analyze clinical data for presentation to committees wrestling with clinical quality improvement initiatives, developing clinical practice guidelines, or profiling the practice habits of clinicians.
In a Methods Corner article in a recent issue of Health Services Research, Dowd, Greene, and Norton (2014) proposed a formula for the asymptotic variance of an estimator of the mean prediction (or difference of predictions) over a population from a nonlinear model.
Medical browser ?
- health outcome
- health outcome data
- health partnership
- health physics
- health plan
- Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set
- health policy monitoring
- health professional affiliate
- health profile
- health promotion
- Health Promotion Model
- Health Protection Agency
- health protection nurse
- Health Protection Unit
- health psychology
- health record
- health records system
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- health risk appraisal
- health risk assessment
- health screening
- Health Service Circular
- Health Service Journal
- health services
- Health Services Guidance
- health services research
- health statistics review
- health status
- health status index
- health surveillance
- health system guidance
- health team rounds
- Health Technical Memorandum
- health technology
- Health Technology Assessment Programme
- Health Transition
- health visitor
- health visitor service
- health yuppie
- health zone
- healthcare assistant
- Healthcare Commission
- Healthcare Commission investigation
- healthcare commissioning
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System
- Healthcare Concordat
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- healthcare evaluation
- healthcare governance
- healthcare need
- Healthcare of the Elderly
Full browser ?
- Health Services Appeal and Review Board
- Health Services Association of California Community Colleges
- Health Services Bureau
- Health Services Cluster
- Health Services Command
- Health Services Conference
- Health Services Corporation
- Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Health Services Credit Union
- Health Services Delivery and Organization
- Health Services Delivery Systems
- Health Services Department
- Health Services Disciplinary Board
- Health Services for Elderly People
- Health Services Group
- Health Services Guidance
- Health Services Identification Number
- Health Services Improvement Program
- Health Services Inspection
- Health Services International
- Health Services Management and Policy
- Health Services Management Association
- Health Services Management Centre
- Health Services Management Group
- Health Services Materiel Officer
- Health Services National Partnership Forum
- Health Services of Northern New York
- Health Services Overlay District
- Health Services Professional Advisory Committee
- Health Services Quality Assurance
- health services research
- Health Services Research Advancement Award
- Health Services Research and Development
- Health Services Research and Development Service
- Health Services Research and Evaluation Group
- Health Services Research Center
- Health Services Research Group
- Health Services Research in Primary Care
- Health Services Research Library
- Health Services Research Network
- Health Services Research Projects in Progress
- Health Services Research Unit
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Health Services Restructuring Unit
- Health Services Staffs Credit Union
- Health Services Support Organization
- Health Services Team
- Health Services Technician
- Health Services Technician Petty Officer Third Class
- health services technology assessment test
- Health Services Utilization and Outcomes Commission
- Health Services Utilization and Research Commission
- Health Services Utilization Study
- Health Services Workers Union
- Health Services, Technology, Administration, and Research
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Research
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Texts
- Health Site Guide
- Health Social Care and Well Being
- Health Solutions and Market Intelligence, Inc.
- Health Solutions Business Unit