References in periodicals archive ?
An estimated 80% of the most serious medical errors can be linked to communication failures, particularly during patient handoffs.
To reduce communication errors during handoff, SBAR was created by U.
Section 5 presents analysis of the MAIFGDM based network selection in heterogeneous wireless networks for handoff.
This study enabled broader assessment of patient handoff than the initial safety study conducted by Ulrich and Rear (2015) and focused only on patient handoffs.
Vertical handoff refers to a network node changing the type of connectivity it uses to access a supporting infrastructure, usually to support node mobility.
Furthermore, a Multihoming-based vertical handoff scheme on PMIPv6 (M-PMIPv6) has been proposed for node mobility in .
En la literatura actual se proponen varios esquemas de handoff espectral para redes inalambricas cognitivas, sin embargo, el desempeno de cada uno es satisfactorio dentro del contexto para el cual fue disenado.
These investors are all looking at quality of care, improving patient retention and the warm handoff in the continuum of care as ways to add value and boost their profits," says Gastfriend.
The focus of the Next Generation Wireless Network is to make the handoff possible among the dissimilar wireless networks, without service degradation or interruption [1,2] as well as to reuse the prime part of the existing network infrastructure .
Handoff procedures were structured to occur on a team basis rather than individually, in a dedicated physical space that was private and quiet, and which were periodically overseen by a chief resident or attending physician.
En este articulo se evaluo el comportamiento de la comunicacion celular en cuanto al retraso total producido por Handoff en funcion de la velocidad del dispositivo movil durante diferentes intervalos de tiempo, utilizando para ello simulaciones numericas.
Changing clinical handoff from the method at the time of giving report outside the patient's room to giving report at the patient's bedside with the family included was one suggestion.
Medical browser ?
- handedness posture
- hand-eye coordination
- hand-foot syndrome
- hand-foot-and-mouth disease
- hand-foot-and-mouth disease virus
- hand-foot-flat face syndrome
- hand-foot-genital syndrome
- handheld electronic prescribing
- handicap principle
- handicapped health care provider
- Handigodu syndrome
- handle of malleus
- handle roll
- hand-over-mouth exercise
- hand-over-mouth exercise (H.O.M.E.)
- Hand's disease
- Hand-Schuller-Christian disease
- hands-on assistance
- handwritten signature
- Hanes plot
- Hanflig, Samuel S.
- Hanfmann, Eugenia
- hang a shingle
Full browser ?
- Handloom Export Promotion Council
- Handloom Export Zone
- Handmade Beauty Network
- Handmade paper
- Handmade Software Inc.
- Handmade Tile Association
- Handmaids of Mary
- Handmaids of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Handmaids of the Holy Child Jesus
- Handmaids of the Lord
- Handoff Aware Wireless Access Internet Infrastructure
- Handoff Call
- Handoff Call Attempt Rate
- Handoff Call-Dropping Probability
- Handoff Detection Time
- Handoff Direction Message
- Handoff Prediction Monitor
- Handoff Request Acknowledge
- Handoff-Aware Wireless Access Internet Infrastructure
- Handong Global University
- Handong International Law School
- Handover (history)