Mentioned in ?
- adult respiratory distress syndrome
- American veterinary specialty boards
- anti-cancer diet
- Antituberculosis Drugs
- arise time
- basal body temperature
- basal body temperature method of family planning
- behavioral immunogen
- bladder cancer
- bronchial cough
- Cancer Therapy, Supportive
- care coordinator
- chair stand
- Chili Pepper
- clinical attachment
References in periodicals archive ?
The get-together featured a painting competition where children displayed their skills by drawing landscapes and sketches.
This is the only time throughout filming that the whole cast of the show have a get-together, so my time with With that and Still Game coming back, its safe to say the telly will be guid.
THE England squad for the get-together was: A Walmsley, R Roby, M Percival, K Amor, J Greenwood (all St Helens), B Currie, B Westwood, C Hill, D Clark, S Ratchford (all Warrington), B Ferres, Z Hardaker, K Watkins, R Hall, T Briscoe, S Ward (all Leeds), J Bateman, D Sarginson, L Farrell, D Manfredi, S O'Loughlin, M Smith, J Tomkins, S Tomkins, G Williams (all Wigan), J McGilvary, L Cudjoe (both Huddersfield), Kevin Brown (Widnes), Luke Gale (Castleford), M Sneyd, S Taylor (both Hull).
The post Eide to attend first Stelios bi-communal cafe get-together of 2016 appeared first on Cyprus Mail .
That is why they were invited to the get-together along with a few surprise names, including Everton's Tom Cleverley.
Captain Grant Leadbitter, left, played a key role in developing that spirit by arranging a get-together at his house | Dani Ayala and his team-mates show the team spirit that exists at Boro, above.
Hodgson believes it is important to maintain team spirit by having a squad get-together.
They are the corrupt who have been rejected by the people and it is a get-together of brand ambassadors of misgovernance.
With its aim of bringing nascent UAE talent face to face with Emirati entrepreneurs, the Suhour get-together succeeded in its objective of providing yet another platform for business-minded youth to network and build up new alliances during Ramadan.
HEAR to Meet is a friendly social get-together for adults with experience of hearing loss.
Summary: The Middle East Chapter of India's leading technology institution, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), organised a first of its kind get-together on Friday at the Zabeel Park.
Abu Dhabi Purebred Arabian trainers Gillian Duffield and Eric Lemartinel shared the honours as leading trainers in Abu Dhabi as the capital's racing season came to an end on Sunday night with a get-together of the racing fraternity.
Medical browser ?
- gestational diabetes
- gestational diabetes mellitus
- gestational edema
- gestational hyperandrogenism
- gestational hypertension
- gestational mother
- gestational proteinuria
- gestational psychosis
- gestational ring
- gestational sac
- gestational thrombocytopenia
- gestational transient thyrotoxicosis
- gestational trophoblastic disease
- gestures in physical examination
- get high
- Getah virus
- Getman visuomotor theory
- Getsowa's adenoma
- Getting Ahead of the Curve 2002
- Geum urbannum
- Gey solution
- Gey, George O.
- Gey's solution
- Ghent nosology
Full browser ?
- get yours
- get yourself free from
- get yourself in gear
- get yourself out of a jam
- get yourself out of something
- get yourself out of somewhere
- Get Yourself Tested
- get yourself together
- get yourself up
- get, buy, etc. something on tick
- get, have, etc. a free hand
- get, have, etc. the sniffles
- get, have, etc. the snuffles
- get, have, gain, etc. the upper hand
- get, have, hold, etc. the whip hand
- Get, Post, Cookie, Server
- get, put, etc. something in/out of perspective
- get, take, etc. a free ride
- get, win, take, etc. the wooden spoon
- Get-Away Special Canister
- Get-out-of-jail-free card
- Get-Up and Return-to-Sit
- get-well card
- Get-Well Gamers
- get/be given the chop
- get/enter into the spirit of something
- get/give the green light
- get/go back to basics
- get/go into a huddle
- get/have a good, bad, etc. press
- get/have a handle on somebody/something
- get/have a/your foot in the door
- get/have all one's ducks in a row
- get/have butterflies
- get/have cold feet
- get/have itchy feet