References in periodicals archive ?
Liu et al., "Geochronology of intrusive rocks and associated ores of the Gaogangshan porphyry molybdenum deposit in Heilongjiang Province," Bulletin of Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry, vol.
Zircon U-Pb Geochronology and Geochemistry of the Tiangongnile Skarn-type Cu-Au Deposit in Zhongba County, Tibet: Their Genetic and Tectonic Setting Significance.
2010 U-Pb zircon geochronology with an integrated LA-ICP-MS microanalytical workstation: achievements in precision and accuracy.
(1) use precise zircon geochronology to select a suitable geological domain;
Many innovations, including paleomagnetism, sonar mapping, K-Ar geochronology, and submersible ocean-floor vehicles enabled the development of a plausible mechanism for "drift" beyond Wegener's "guess" and Holmes's 1929 almost-correct idea (p.
Box A: Zircon Geochronology Zircon (ZrSi[O.sub.4]) is a mineral of great benefit for geochronologists.
"They both happened at effectively the same time, which is why we think there's a causal link between them," says study coauthor Paul Renne, a geochronologist at the Berkeley Geochronology Center in California.
For the first time the technical expertise of scientists in varied disciplines including palaeontology, geochronology and mapping is being combined to take a holistic look at the role played by Saudi Arabia in the African exodus.
Hidden alkaline and carbonatite province of Early Carboniferous age in northeast Poland: zircon U-Pb and pyrrhotite Re-Os geochronology. The Journal of Geology, 121, 91-104.
(2011) focused on the geochronology and Hf isotope composition of zircons from the SCS gabbros, highlighted the heterogeneous [epsilon]Hf values (+2.9 to-1.1) displayed by magmatic zircons from the Talavera gabbro and the presence of xenocrystic zircons with [epsilon]Hf values typical of crustal rocks (-3 to-9) in the La Solanilla gabbro.
Primarily used as a resource for carbon-dating analysis and research, AMS is now used in forensic analyses, public health (bioAMS) studies, carbon cycle analyses, climate change and geochronology, atmospheric chemistry research, earth system processes, environmental radiochemistry analyses and radioecology/dose assessments.
1), we used the apatite fission-track (AFT) geochronology technique.
Medical browser ?
- genu of corpus callosum
- genu of facial nerve
- genu of internal capsule
- genu recurvatum
- genu valgum
- genu varum
- genucubital position
- genuine occupational requirement
- genupectoral position
- Geobacillus caldoproteolyticus
- Geobacillus thermoleovorans subsp. stromboliensi
- Geobacillus toebii subsp. decanicus
- Geobacillus uralicus
- geochemical disease
- geographic distribution of disease
- geographic exclusion
- geographic information system
- geographic keratitis
- Geographic Miss
- geographic pattern
- geographic practice cost index
- geographic retinal atrophy
- geographic stippling of nails
- geographic tongue
- geographic ulcer
- geographic ulceration of the cornea
- geographical bias
- geographical isolation
- geographical pathology
- geographical race
- geographical tongue
- geographical variation
- geologic disaster
- Geological Disaster
Full browser ?
- Geochemist's Workbench
- Geochemistry and Analytic Chemistry, Institute of
- Geochemistry of Rocks of the Oceans and Continents
- Geochemistry Research Association
- Geochemistry, Landscape
- Geochemistry, Lithogenic
- Geochron Laboratories Inc.
- Geococcyx californianus
- Geocoded Emission Modeling and Projection
- Geocoding and Compositing System
- GeoCollaborative Crisis Management
- Geocomposite Capillary Barrier Drain
- Geocratic Periods