References in periodicals archive ?
The U-Pb geochronological work was coordinated with field mapping of the Saint George Batholith by the Geological Surveys Branch of the New Brunswick Department of Energy and Resource Development during the summers of 2015 and 2016.
2011): Assessing bulk assimilation in cordierite-bearing granitoids from the Central System Batholith, Spain; experimental, geochemical and geochronological constraints.
Recently, Ray (2012) confirmed that the hotspot could be in the sector of Salas y Gomez Island by using a geochemical and geochronological study of lavas obtained at various points along the chain, including the Nazca Ridge.
6) are marked by "black boxes" geological constraints that represent independent geochronological information from previously published papers.
The Imataca Complex, NW Amazonian Craton, Venezuela: Crustal evolution and integration of geochronological and petrological cooling histories".
We want to include it all within a more solid geochronological framework.
Archaic Industries of Roussillon (South of France): Geochronological Correlation with the Terraces of the Tet, Tech and Agly Rivers
Meyer cites geochronological studies by Samuel Bowring (MIT) and colleagues, and by Doug Erwin and colleagues.
magnus in the Late Miocene sediments of the Dhok Pathan type locality extends the geochronological range of the species and represents the oldest record of the species in Pakistan.
There are relatively few reliable age determinations for the archipelago, given the number of potentially early Lapita sites; any claimed internal geochronological differentiation most likely reflects sampling biases and sample selection.
The focus of her research is regional geology and tectonics, combining field observations with geochronological and geophysical methods to decipher the long-term history of tectonically active regions.
2, a consequence attributable to (1), the taxonomically coarse-grained nature of holometabolous lineages present during the Pennsylvanian; and (2), the geochronological stability of supraordinal ranks within the Holometabola that extend to the earliest Pennsylvanian.
Medical browser ?
- genu recurvatum
- genu valgum
- genu valgum (bow legs)
- genu varum
- genu varum (knock knee)
- genucubital position
- genuine occupational requirement
- genupectoral position
- Geobacillus caldoproteolyticus
- Geobacillus thermoleovorans subsp. stromboliensi
- Geobacillus toebii subsp. decanicus
- Geobacillus uralicus
- Geochelone spp.
- geochemical disease
- geographic distribution of disease
- geographic exclusion
- geographic information system
- geographic keratitis
- Geographic Miss
- geographic pattern
- geographic practice cost index
- geographic retinal atrophy
- geographic stippling of nails
- geographic tongue
- geographic ulcer
- geographic ulceration of the cornea
- geographical bias
- geographical isolation
- geographical pathology
- geographical race
- geographical tongue
- geographical variation
Full browser ?
- Geochemical Ocean Section Study
- Geochemical Processes
- geochemical prospecting
- Geochemical Prospecting for Minerals
- Geochemical Provinces
- Geochemical Reconnaissance Variability Assessment
- Geochemical Society
- geochemical well logging
- Geochemist's Workbench
- Geochemistry and Analytic Chemistry, Institute of
- Geochemistry of Rocks of the Oceans and Continents
- Geochemistry, Landscape
- Geochemistry, Lithogenic
- Geochron Laboratories Inc.
- Geococcyx californianus
- Geocoded Emission Modeling and Projection
- Geocoding and Compositing System