Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Wrote his best work only after fondling himself, a habit he carried over from childhood.
But the Iranian media aren't telling the Iranian public anything about the fondling allegation.
Paterno testified that McQueary told him Sandusky was "fondling or doing something of a sexual nature." If McQueary told Paterno that he saw Sandusky having intercourse with the boy, why would Paterno tell Curley that McQueary had seen Sandusky "fondling or doing something of a sexual nature?" Why didn't Paterno just tell Curley exactly what McQueary had told him?
Grooming time also correlated with access to vervet babies but not with fondling time or the degree of familiarity allowed.
Respondents were asked to report on the ages at which they had engaged in various behaviors (if at all), including romantic and sexual behaviors (dating, fondling and first intercourse) and nonsexual risk behaviors (smoking and drinking).
Ideally, a student should never feel that a teacher's attentions have become inappropriate, whether it's a touch that seems too much like fondling, or a private invitation to a candlelight dinner.
According to NBC TV, the 12-year-old boy accused Jackson of fondling him through his clothes and was paid pounds 1.
He had faced up to 15 years in prison if convicted of fondling the girl while posing for a photo with her and her mother.
A sex pest has been jailed for three months after fondling a terrified teenager's breasts as she pretended to be asleep.
For example, Giovanni Dominici's poetic depiction of the doting Virgin Mary fondling her little Jesus, which Martines cites to illustrate the vivid realism of poetry in contrast with the decorous formalism of painting (51-52), surely owes much of its emotional charge to Giovanni's upbringing as the sole surviving child of his widowed mother.
A 50-YEAR-OLD woman has claimed in court that over-familiarity by her doctor led to kissing, fondling and serious sexual abuse.
The ADR process categorizes abuse according to a point system and the council felt the nature of the system -- giving different point values, for example, to fondling or oral sexual abuse -- victimized abuse survivors again, said Ms.
Medical browser ?
- follitropin alpha
- follitropin beta
- follitropin-releasing hormone
- follow through
- follow up
- following bougie
- following physician
- follow-up outpatient
- follow-up study
- Folstein Mini Mental Status Exam
- Foltz, Jean C.E.
- fomepizole 4-methylpyrazole
- fondaparinux sodium
- Fones method
- Fones, Alfred Civilion
- Fong, Edward Everett
- Fonio solution
- Fonio, Anton
- Fonsecaea pedrosoi
- Fontan procedure
- Fontan, Francois
- Fontana spaces
- Fontana stain
- Fontana, Arturo
- Fontana, Felice
- Fontan's operation
- food additive
Full browser ?
- Fondi Shqiptar Për Zhvillim
- fondle slab
- Fondo Agropecuario de Garantías
- Fondo Ambiente Italiano
- Fondo Aree Sottoutilizzate
- Fondo Assistenza Sanitaria Integrativa
- Fondo Bancario de Protección al Ahorro
- Fondo Centroaméricano de Mujeres
- Fondo de Cesantia del Magisterio Ecuatoriano
- Fondo de Cultura Económica
- Fondo de Desarrollo Campesino
- Fondo de Desarrollo Rural Marginado
- Fondo de Educación Previsional
- Fondo de Estabilización de los Ingresos Petroleros
- Fondo de Garantía Salarial
- Fondo de Garantías Financieras
- Fondo de Hipotecas Aseguradas
- Fondo de Inversión de Telecomunicaciones
- Fondo de Inversión en Activos de Mercado Monetario
- Fondo de Inversión para la Estabilización Macroeconómica
- Fondo de Inversión Social
- Fondo de Inversión Social de Emergencia
- Fondo de Inversiones para el Desarrollo de la Microempresa
- Fondo de las Américas
- Fondo de Las Naciones Unidas para Actividades de Población