Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
"A fortnight from June 1-15, 2018 has been dedicated for expeditious disposal of pending appeal effect and rectification matters," an official statement said.
Around 70,000 cases are pending in Debt Recovery Tribunals and the proposed amendments are being aimed to facilitate expeditious disposal of recovery applications.
The Department is duty-bound to implement the said order in the most expeditious and peaceable way, the DILG, which is headed by Secretary Manuel Mar Roxas II, said in a statement to the media on Monday.
"The Trial Chamber therefore concluded that joining the two proceedings (Ayyash and Merhi) would better protect the rights of all five Accused to a fair and expeditious trial, provided that certain measures were taken," the decision stated.
The Minister made these comments at a media briefing held in Colombo yesterday and said that the President expects to form a Cabinet Sub Committee to implement an expeditious national policy for food production, as a joint endeavour of the Ministries of Agriculture, Irrigation, Trade and Cooperatives and several other related Ministries.
Although it is a desert habitat, the expeditious development necessitates the need for indigenous trees to be planted to combat the spin-off of human activities," said Habiba Al Marashi, the Chairperson of the EEG.
The most expeditious manner of implementing these measures is by the use of a "One Point" shutdown which will immediately shut down the HVAC system.
The American Nurses Association (ANA) today joined the International Council of Nurses (ICN) in its call for a just, fair and expeditious trial of the five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor who were wrongfully charged by Libyan authorities for allegedly infecting Libyan children with HIV.
Critical Chain Project Management is a means of using resources in the most expeditious way possible.
Those pastors have even held a press conference with Marcus Owens, the former head of the Internal Revenue Service's tax-exempt division, to demand an expeditious investigation of the Parsley/Johnson efforts.
Penn State Research Foundation (University Park, PA) has patented a highly effective, convenient, and expeditious genetic transformation system for filamentous fungi, such as Agaricus bisporus.
One of 14 laws with whistleblower protections administered by OSHA, the Sarbanes-Oxley ruling establishes procedures for the expeditious handling of complaints as well as how one can object to the findings and request a hearing.
Medical browser ?
- expansion arch
- expansion of morbidity
- expansion prosthesis
- Expansion Reconstruction
- expansion screw
- expectant faith
- expectant patient
- expectant treatment
- expectation of life
- expectation of life at age x
- expectation of life at birth
- expected date of confinement
- expected date of delivery
- expected outcome
- Expedition Medicine
- experience hypothesis
- experience rating
- experiential aura
- experimental allergic encephalomyelitis
- experimental arthritis
- experimental cytology
- experimental design
- experimental device
- experimental error
- experimental group
- experimental medicine
- experimental method
- experimental neurosis
- experimental pathology
- experimental procedure
- experimental psychology
- experimental treatment
- experimenter effect
- experimenter effects
Full browser ?
- Expeditionary Systems Evaluation Division
- Expeditionary Tactical Communications System
- Expeditionary Theater Distribution Center
- Expeditionary Theater Opening
- Expeditionary Training Group
- Expeditionary Training Unit
- Expeditionary Unit Water Purifier
- Expeditionary warfare
- Expeditionary Warfare Conference
- Expeditionary Warfare Division
- Expeditionary Warfare Fleet Input & Response Meeting
- Expeditionary Warfare Integration Facility
- Expeditionary Warfare Intelligence Course
- Expeditionary Warfare Orientation Training
- Expeditionary Warfare School
- Expeditionary Warfare Testbed
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Atlantic
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Pacific
- Expeditionary Warfighting Operations Center
- Expeditionary Water Packaging System
- Expeditious Discharge Program for the Reserve Components
- expel (someone or something) from (something)
- expel from
- expel from (something)
- expel her from
- expel him from
- expel it from
- expel me from
- expel one from
- expel them from
- expel us from
- expel you from