escape(redirected from escaped)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
- any cultivated plant growing in the wild that is not well naturalized.
- any organism that is normally captive but which has been freed into the natural environment.
Patient discussion about escape
Q. How can I benefit from hiring a personal trainer so that I can’t escape the schedule? I am interested in improving my health for which I am trying for the past few years but now I took steps to fulfill that. How can I benefit from hiring a personal trainer so that I can’t escape the schedule?
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when working with a fitness coach:
• Weight Loss
• Increased Endurance
• Increased Definition (Toning)
• Improve Muscle Imbalances
• Increased Flexibility
• Decreased Risk of Injury
• Improved Coordination & Balance
• Increased Metabolism
• Increased Knowledge
• Build Larger muscles (Bodybuilding)
• Improved Overall Health
• Guaranteed Fitness and Results!
• Increased Strength
• Decreased Body Fat
• Improved Posture
• Strengthen Lower Back
• Increased Bone Density
• Decreased Risk Of Diseases