Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Most provisions take effect in 180 days, except employers have two years to implement engineering controls and three years to establish the exposure goal program.
As prudent employers, camp directors should apply the same risk management strategies to workplace UV as they would to any other hazard: engineering controls (shade for the lifeguard tower), administrative controls (lifeguard rotation), and personal protective equipment (long-sleeved shirt, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses).
Ott argues that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration should explicitly target for mandatory engineering controls any aerosols produced by the combustion of blood.
CPMA's counsel warns that "the action of the Court can be subject to many alternative interpretations." The counsel's "best interpretation" is that cadmium pigment users do not have to meet the OSHA exposure limit for all cadmium and its compounds of 5 ||micro~gram~/|m.sup.3~, which involves an action level of 2.5 ||micro~gram~/|m.sup.3~, required medical surveillance at 2.5 ||micro~gram~/|m.sup.3~, and required engineering controls at 5 |microgram~/|m.sup.3~.
* Use and limitations that reduce or prevent exposure, including engineering controls, work practices, and protective equipment
Workshop on Engineering Controls for Preventing Airborne Infections in Workers in Health Care and Related Facilities
Look this picture over and identify the various engineering controls in place.
* Distribute respirators to workers in situations where air quality can not be reduced to the acceptable level through engineering controls and work practices.
Inspectors determined that the pallet manufacturer failed to implement sufficient engineering controls to limit dust exposure, as well as train employees on the health hazards of wood dust.
12, with the exception of two provisions: change rooms/showers and engineering controls. The first of those provisions has a compliance date of March 11,2019, while the engineering controls provision has a compliance date of March 10,2020.
Laboratory practices and techniques, laboratory facilities, and engineering controls have been recommended for the handling of hazards imposed by the infectious organisms within each biosafety level.
His topics include hazard classification, site safety plan, toxicology and medical monitoring, personal protection equipment, decontamination procedures, engineering controls, and site emergencies.
Medical browser ?
- energy metabolism
- energy of activation
- energy output
- energy subtraction
- energy-return system
- Engel’s Phenomenon
- Engelmann basal knobs
- Engelmann disk
- Engelmann, Guido
- Engelmann, Theodor W.
- Engelmann's disease
- engine reamer
- engineering controls
- England Index
- Englisch, Josef
- English as a Second Language
- English disease
- English lock
- English position
- English sweating disease
- English Sweating Fever
- Engman, Martin Feeney
- enhanced appraisal
- enhanced CRB check
- enhanced external counterpulsation
- enhanced physiological tremor
- enhanced respiratory syncytial virus disease
- enhanced service
Full browser ?
- Engineering Committee on Oceanic Resources
- Engineering Common Entrance Test
- Engineering Communication
- Engineering Competence Reference Standards
- Engineering Compliance & Construction Inc
- Engineering Computer Center
- Engineering Computer Facility
- Engineering Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Engineering Computer Network
- Engineering Computer Program
- Engineering Computer User Support Centre
- Engineering Computing Management Division
- Engineering Conception Maintenance
- Engineering Concepts Curriculum Project
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited
- Engineering Concepts Unlimited, Inc
- Engineering Construction Industry Association
- Engineering Construction Industry Training Board
- Engineering Construction Management
- Engineering Consultant & Petroleum Services
- Engineering Consultants Group
- Engineering Consulting Firm
- Engineering Consulting Firms Association, Japan
- Engineering Consulting Office for Utilities
- Engineering Continuing Education
- Engineering Contracting Company
- Engineering Control Center
- Engineering Control Center Console
- Engineering Control System
- Engineering Control Technology Branch
- engineering controls
- Engineering Coordinating Committee
- engineering coordination cell
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Engineering Core Backbone
- Engineering Correction Reviews
- Engineering Cost Estimate
- Engineering Council
- Engineering Council Leadership Retreat
- Engineering Council of Birmingham
- Engineering Council of South Africa
- Engineering Council UK
- Engineering Credentials Evaluation International
- Engineering Criticality Assessment
- Engineering Curriculum Committee
- Engineering cybernetics
- engineering cylinder
- Engineering Data
- Engineering Data Bank
- Engineering Data Bank System
- Engineering Data Base
- Engineering Data Center
- Engineering Data Computer Assisted Retrieval System
- Engineering Data Controller/Change
- Engineering Data Exchange
- Engineering Data File
- Engineering Data For Provisioning
- Engineering Data Library
- Engineering Data List
- Engineering Data Management