Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In law enforcement, however, some possible negative consequences can result.
I was hoping we could get a second code enforcement officer and reduce the lag time when they do get busy and be more proactive,'' Hofbauer said.
Since 1996, G8 summits have called for more effective and better coordinated action to combat international environmental crime, and Interpol, the World Customs Organization, and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) have all begun to work on the issue--although since 11 September 2001, almost all law enforcement agencies have diverted attention away from issues such as environmental crime to focus more on terrorism.
Law enforcement agencies may submit hate crime data in one of three ways: via NIBRS submissions, in an electronic hate crime record layout, or on the Hate Crime Incident Report and the Quarterly Hate Crime Report forms.
The UCR Program's information on law enforcement officers killed and assaulted serves not only as the basis of the annual LEOKA publication, but also as a rich source of data for those who study the problems of officer deaths and assaults.
To avoid these problems and provide nationwide uniformity in crime reporting, standardized offense definitions by which law enforcement agencies were to submit data without regard for local statutes were formulated.
We are pleased to offer our views on the enforcement challenges within LMSB.
A well thought-out policy can also help clarify for administrators the murkiest areas of the Patriot Act, such as the sections which relate to computer trespass, and which seem to give law enforcement unchecked powers.
According to the report, EPA oversight of state enforcement is "virtually nonexistent.
Mexico Border, the military role in domestic law enforcement is now so broad and deep that it might as well be searching, seizing, and arresting.
law enforcement agencies to apprehend criminal enterprises before they can cause harm to consumers and banking organizations.
The EPA issued enforcement actions totaling $39 million in civil penalties in the Region.
Medical browser ?
- energy donor
- energy drink
- energy expenditure
- energy expenditure, basal
- energy field
- energy field disturbance
- energy field work
- energy flow
- energy management
- energy medicine
- energy metabolism
- energy of activation
- energy output
- energy requirement
- energy subtraction
- energy systems
- energy work
- energy-functional level
- energy-protein malnutrition
- energy-return system
- Engel’s Phenomenon
- Engelmann basal knobs
- Engelmann disk
- Engelmann, Guido
- Engelmann, Theodor W.
- Engelmann's disease
- engine oil
- engine reamer
- engine, dental
- engineering controls
- engineering, dental
- England Index
- Englisch, Josef
- English as a Second Language
- English bobtail
- English bulldog
Full browser ?
- enforce obedience
- enforce on
- enforce on (someone)
- enforce payment
- Enforceable Agreement
- enforceable claim
- Enforceable Consent Agreement
- enforceable in a court of law
- enforced abstention
- Enforced Collections
- enforced on
- enforced withdrawal
- Enforcement & Compliance History Online
- Enforcement Action
- Enforcement Action Tracking System
- Enforcement Agreement
- Enforcement and Compliance Docket and Information Center
- Enforcement and Emergency Response Program
- Enforcement and Intelligence Group
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Enforcement Bureau
- Enforcement Case Review
- Enforcement Communications Information Network
- Enforcement Compliance Schedule Letter
- Enforcement Decision Document
- Enforcement Decision Group
- Enforcement Division
- Enforcement Docket
- Enforcement Document Retrieval System
- Enforcement Documents
- Enforcement Droid
- Enforcement Guidance Memoranda
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Enforcement Investigation System
- Enforcement Layer
- Enforcement Liaison Certification for Transport of Explosives
- Enforcement Liaison Community Officer Program
- Enforcement Management and Accountability System
- Enforcement Management Information System
- Enforcement Management System
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
- Enforcement of foreign judgments