Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Law enforcement training must teach officers to be vigilant, attentive, and mentally prepared to deal with ever-changing circumstances on the street.
On March 31, 2005, Enforcement Counsel filed a Motion for Entry of an Order of Default against Respondent.
The firm's overall compliance with its quality control policies may well determine whether an enforcement action is brought against it at all, and, if so, what sanctions might be sought.
Since 1996, G8 summits have called for more effective and better coordinated action to combat international environmental crime, and Interpol, the World Customs Organization, and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) have all begun to work on the issue--although since 11 September 2001, almost all law enforcement agencies have diverted attention away from issues such as environmental crime to focus more on terrorism.
It is incumbent upon all data users to become as well educated as possible about how to understand and quantify the nature and extent of crime in the United States and in any of the more than 17,000 jurisdictions represented by law enforcement contributors to the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program.
Law enforcement agencies may submit hate crime data in one of three ways: via NIBRS submissions, in an electronic hate crime record layout, or on the Hate Crime Incident Report and the Quarterly Hate Crime Report forms.
Using this comprehensive set of data, the FBI began in 1972 to produce two reports annually, Law Enforcement Officers Killed Summary and the Analysis of Assaults on Federal Officers.
We are pleased to offer our views on the enforcement challenges within LMSB.
The Bush administration "has directed lawyers in the Departments of Justice and Defense to review the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and any other laws that sharply restrict the military's ability to participate in domestic law enforcement," reported the July 18th New York Times.
Yet even STD clinics report potential child abuse and provide information to law enforcement to assist their investigations.
A well thought-out policy can also help clarify for administrators the murkiest areas of the Patriot Act, such as the sections which relate to computer trespass, and which seem to give law enforcement unchecked powers.
According to the report, EPA oversight of state enforcement is "virtually nonexistent."
Medical browser ?
- energy block
- energy budget
- energy channel
- energy conservation
- energy conservation techniques
- energy cyst
- energy donor
- energy drink
- energy expenditure
- energy expenditure, basal
- energy field
- energy field disturbance
- energy field work
- energy flow
- energy management
- energy medicine
- energy metabolism
- energy of activation
- energy output
- energy subtraction
- energy-return system
- Engelmann basal knobs
- Engelmann disk
- Engelmann, Guido
- Engelmann, Theodor W.
- Engelmann's disease
- Engel's Phenomenon
- engine reamer
- engineering controls
- England Index
- Englisch, Josef
- English as a Second Language
- English disease
- English lock
- English position
- English sweating disease
- English Sweating Fever
Full browser ?
- enforce (something) on (one)
- enforce (something) on (someone)
- Enforce In-Order Execution of Input/Output
- enforce on
- enforce on (someone)
- Enforceable Agreement
- Enforceable Consent Agreement
- Enforced Collections
- enforced on
- Enforcement & Compliance History Online
- Enforcement Action
- Enforcement Action Tracking System
- Enforcement Actions, Spills and Inspections
- Enforcement Agreement
- Enforcement and Compliance Docket and Information Center
- Enforcement and Emergency Response Program
- Enforcement and Intelligence Group
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Enforcement Bureau
- Enforcement Case Review
- Enforcement Client
- Enforcement Communications Information Network
- Enforcement Compliance Schedule Letter
- Enforcement Decision Document
- Enforcement Decision Group
- Enforcement Directorate
- Enforcement Division
- Enforcement Docket
- Enforcement Document Retrieval System
- Enforcement Documents
- Enforcement Droid
- Enforcement Guidance Memoranda
- Enforcement Integrated Database
- Enforcement Investigation Report
- Enforcement Investigation System
- Enforcement Layer
- Enforcement Liaison Certification for Transport of Explosives
- Enforcement Liaison Community Officer Program
- Enforcement Management and Accountability System