References in periodicals archive ?
Beginning in the 1970s, research electrochemists and materials scientists began to discover the power of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) as a tool for studying difficult and complicated systems.
The power to see a fraction of a monolayer adsorbed on an electrode, while under potential and environmental control, in situ, has given the electrochemist a new set of eyes.
"That he was able to deposit different materials in a controlled fashion is significant," says Bruce Parkinson, an electrochemist at Colorado State University in Fort Collins.
Mitchell, an electrochemist at Loughborough (England) University of Technology.
LEED is valuable in characterizing relatively large areas (up to 1 |cm.sup.2~), says electrochemist Dieter Kolb of the Univ.
Stanley Pons and British electrochemist Martin Fleischmann ignited a global research firestorm -- now greatly diminished -- by publicly claiming they had found a simple, room-temperature means for unleashing potentially vast amounts of fusion energy.
Ron Miles, who works as a senior electrochemist for Johnson Controls in Milwaukee, also would recommend his career choice.
"It's not the sort of thing that you, as an electrochemist, would predict could happen," he says.
"These things are witches' brews," says electrochemist Gregory C.
Paul Gifford, a leading independent electrochemist. Topics of the presentations include fundamentals of electrochemistry, advances in raw materials, battery safety, recycling and re-use of used batteries, technologies beyond the Lithium Ion battery and emerging technologies for large-scale applications.
In a press conference in Salt Lake City, the scientists -- Martin Fleischmann, an electrochemist at the University of Southampton in England, and chemist B.
Chris Beasley Electrochemist and Sales Manager and Cynthia Schroll Product Marketing Specialist at Gamry Instruments.
Medical browser ?
- electrocardiographic complex
- electrocardiographic wave
- electrocardiographical technician
- electrocautery probe
- electrocerebral silence
- electrochemical gradient
- electroconvulsive therapy
- electrocrystal therapy
- electrode catheter ablation
- electrode knife
- electrodermal audiometry
- electrodermal response
- electrodermal testing
Full browser ?
- Electrochemical Society
- Electrochemical Society of Japan
- Electrochemical Spark Machining
- Electrochemical Step Edge Decoration
- Electrochemical Surface Area
- electrochemical techniques
- Electrochemical Thermal Desorption Mass Spectroscopy
- electrochemical thermodynamics
- Electrochemical Time-of-Flight
- electrochemical transducer
- electrochemical valve
- Electrochemical Vapor Deposition
- Electrochemically Assisted Fast Atom Bombardment
- Electrochemically Modulated Infrared Spectroscopy
- Electrochemically Modulated Liquid Chromatography
- Electrochemically Regenerable Co Absorber
- Electrochemically Regenerated Ion Exchange
- Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay
- Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- electrochromic device
- Electrochromic Display
- Electrochromic Display
- electrochromic material
- Electrocmagnetic spectrum