KARACHI -- Two men, Shahi Gul, 33, and Rehan, 20, were injured by electric shock
on Sunday while Gul, who is an electrician, was working at Rehan's house in Hussain Hazara Goth, Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
PESHAWAR: Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) authorities Wednesday stressed upon masses for adopting precautionary measures for avoiding incidents of electric shock
during monsoon rains.
As soon as Ghafoor and his son stepped up to rescue her, they also suffered severe electric shocks
, he said adding that other members of the family alerted the locals who called the Rescue 1122.
Replacing the consumer unit or fuse box with a modern one that will include RCDs (residual current device, a life-saving unit designed to prevent fatal electric shocks
if something live is touched) will protect homeowners from the dangers of mains electricity.
The Star learnt that the 32-year-old mother of two had rushed to rescue her neighbour who had received an electric shock
as she hanged her clothes on a line to dry.
Another incident occurred, the victim namely Muhammad Ibrahim was revamping electricity at his house as he touched naked wire of electric and suffered electric shocks
, leaving him dead on the spot.
SAHIWAL: The left arm of a youth was amputated after he was tortured with electric shocks
by five people who suspected that he was involved in a robbery at their house at Chak 132/9-L.
Cruel training collars that zap cats and dogs with electric shocks
could be banned under new government proposals.
A MAN removed his curfew monitoring tag after complaining that it gave him electric shocks
HUNDREDS of dangerous phone and laptop chargers which can cause electric shocks
have been found in a Benton warehouse by trading standards.
Washington, July 4 ( ANI ): A new study has revealed that people rather prefer engaging in activities, even the unpleasant ones like electric shocks
, than doing nothing and just thinking alone.
A politician in India's largest party has scared voters into choosing his candidates by warning them that electronic voting machines (EVMs) will give them electric shocks
if they press other buttons, according to rivals.