Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He was required to notify his educational supervisor about the incident but did not do so between February and April 2017.
In this context, the Minister emphasized that the organization of this workshop comes in the light of the Ministry's continuous efforts to develop educational supervisors professionally and raise their competencies in line with the new roles of the educational supervisor, through which workshops highlight the concept of supervision and educational leadership and their importance in developing teaching and learning processes and improving their outputs, The development of professional competencies for educational supervisors, and the opportunity to communicate and exchange views on the importance of educational supervision and its role in improving the level of supervisory and educational practices.
Dr Jonathan Cusack, her educational supervisor, told the hearing in Manchester: "She does regret the mistakes she has made.
Educational Supervisor of Education at the Ministry of Education gave
Dr Vun Lim, a Rheumatologist and Educational Supervisor at Wrexham Maelor Hospital, was on Dinas Mot on June 28, when she tumbled down the mountain.
Currently, Dr Hubert maintains his licence to practise medicine and is an educational supervisor and member of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Physicians.
On July 29, 2014, Dr Paton Ker finally disclosed her actions to her educational supervisor after her exhusband repeated threats to refer her.
Dr Harsha Reddy, an educational supervisor and ICM College tutor in North Wales, won the BMA Cymru Wales/BMJ Clinical Teacher of the Year Award for 2016.
He is actively involved in the teaching of trainee doctors as an educational supervisor.
All these activities are even more effective if the facilitator or the educational supervisor uses thoughtful probing questions to help learners move along the reflection continuum, through the steps of noticing and processing, in order to inform future actions.
For example, one sister recounts a single slice of bologna for dinner for days on end; another tells of the cold and draughty living conditions; a third, when principal, would warn her teachers as soon as she could whenever the religious community's educational supervisor was spotted in the parking lot on one of her surprise visits.
He was also the educational supervisor in the Emirate.
Medical browser ?
- Edridge-Green lamp
- Edridge-Green lantern
- Edridge-Green, Frederick W.
- edrophonium chloride
- edrophonium test
- Edsall, David L.
- EDTA calcium
- education and learning
- education provider
- educational audiologist
- educational contract
- educational psychology
- educational supervisor
- Edwards syndrome
- Edwards' syndrome
- Edwards, Harry
- Edwards, James Hilton
- Edwards, Miles Lowell
- Edwards-Collet classification
- Edwardsiella tarda
- EEA doctor
- EEA stapler
- EEC group
Full browser ?
- Educational Services
- Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County
- Educational Services Commission
- Educational Services Department
- Educational Services Development and Publishing
- Educational Services Division
- Educational Services for the Visually Impaired
- Educational Services Institute
- Educational Services of America
- Educational Services Office
- Educational Services Overseas Limited
- Educational Services Section
- Educational Services, Inc.
- Educational Sign Skills Evaluation
- Educational Skill Requirement
- Educational Society for Resource Management
- Educational software
- Educational software
- Educational Software Components of Tomorrow
- Educational Software Cooperative
- Educational Software Package
- Educational Software Preview Guide
- Educational Specialist Degree
- Educational stages
- Educational Standards Based Assessment
- Educational Statistics Workshop
- Educational Statistics, Measurement and Evaluation
- Educational Strategies Development Fund
- Educational Studies in Mathematics
- Educational Subject Block Index
- educational supervisor
- Educational Support and Innovation
- Educational Support for Children of Underserved Populations
- Educational Support Professional
- Educational Support Services
- Educational Support Staff
- Educational Support Unit Review Committee
- Educational Surrogate Parent
- Educational Surrogate Parent Program
- Educational Synopses in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Educational Systems Employees Federal Credit Union
- Educational Talent Search
- Educational Technical Assistance Act of 2002
- Educational Techniques Group Trust
- Educational Technologies Assistance Group
- Educational Technologies Center
- Educational technology
- Educational Technology and Conservation Exchange Program
- Educational Technology and Online Learning
- Educational Technology and University Outreach
- Educational Technology Conference
- Educational Technology Development Center
- Educational Technology Endorsement Program
- Educational Technology Leadership Conference
- Educational Technology Leadership Institute
- Educational Technology Learning
- Educational Technology Organization of Michigan
- Educational Technology Professional Development Program
- Educational Technology Research and Assessment Cooperative
- Educational Technology Research and Development
- Educational Technology Resource Centre