Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
An ecologist would work with planners and developers to minimise damage to Coventry's wildlife caused by plans to build 30,000 new homes around the city.
"If we can learn how to accelerate old-growth-type structure in some of these younger forests, we could foster a broader array of biodiversity and boost ecosystem functions like carbon storage to offset global warming," says forest ecologist William Keeton of the University of Vermont.
Ecologists at Staffordshire University are calling for ancient green lanes, which are home to an array of wildlife, to be given official recognition so that they are protected.
"It would be great to design a system where NEON functions within the CONTEXT of the research community, and to work together in a collaborative and cooperative way," one ecologist said.
It refreshes and even generates income through tourism,'' the ecologist said.
Summary: Little is known about the species and ecologists are either dependent on the information based on old research or from conclusions drawn from African Wild Dogs, the closest relatives of the dholes
The ecologist said he raised the ecosystem issue of Kyrgyzstan.
A number of other sightings of rare birds in the past few weeks have piqued the interest of ecologists and birdwatchers across Ireland.
Strong has ten years of field experience in Alaska as a wetland ecologist, hydrologist, and soil scientist.
Sabine Nouvet, conservation officer for the National Trust, has been given one of three Alfred Toepfer funding awards for young ecologists in Europe.
But the evidence for this pattern is mostly indirect, says study coauthor Nathan Stephenson, an ecologist at the U.S.
It's "the beginning of a survival strategy for towns and neighbourhoods in the 21st century," writes Julian Dobson for Ecologist. "It shows how we can bring together the huge global issues of resource constraints and environmental change with the quest for local empowerment and responsibility and a recreation of community." Dobson points out that the community selected an identity and started planning.
Medical browser ?
- ECMO virus
- ecologic chemistry
- ecologic fallacy
- ecologic study
- ecological ectocrine
- ecological equivalent
- ecological fallacy
- ecological isolation
- ecological niche
- ecological pyramid
- ecological race
- ecological terrorism
- ecology of human performance
- economic coefficient
- economic credentialing
- Economic Man Theory
- economic triage
- Economo von San Serff
- Economo von San Serff disease
- economy class syndrome
- economy of movement
Full browser ?
- Ecologically Sustainable Production
- Ecologically Sustainable Tourism
- Ecologically-Based Family Therapy
- Écologie Comportementale et Biologie des Populations de Poissons
- Écologie Construction Déconstruction
- Écologie des Forêts, Prairies et Milieux Aquatiques
- Écologie du Carcassonnais, des Corbières et du Littoral Audois
- Écologie et Biogéographie des Vertébrés
- Écologie et Écophysiologie Forestières
- Écologie et Évolution des Parasites
- Écologie et Modèles pour l'Halieutique
- Écologie et Santé des Écosystèmes
- Écologie Fonctionnelle et Développement Durable
- Écologie Fonctionnelle et Dynamique des Communautés
- Écologie Industrielle Conseil
- Écologie, Agronomie, Territoire et Développement Durable
- Écologie, Écologie Microbienne, Évolution
- Écologie, Systématique, Évolution
- Ecologistes Confédérés pour l'Organisation de Luttes Originales
- Ecology and Conservation Research Group
- Ecology and Economics Inc
- Ecology and Evolution
- Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- Ecology and evolutionary biology
- Ecology and Human Needs
- Ecology and Management of Alien Plant Invasions
- Ecology and Oceanography of Harmful Algal Blooms
- Ecology and Organismal Biology
- Ecology Association of New Berlin
- Ecology Building Society
- Ecology Design Novation
- Ecology Evolutionary Biology and Behavior