References in periodicals archive ?
s), the data shows significant differences according to media orientation in the presence of the disseminator (t = 11.
The technological challenger, meanwhile, invests its own producer surplus (based on its more efficient supply curve) in efforts to prevent government from protecting the disseminator or increasing the challenger's costs.
The Information Disseminator is the area a visitor first encounters on the site.
The first four dealt with the personal characteristics--the data indicated that female CAOs placed more emphasis on the leader, liaison, and disseminator roles than their male counterparts, and that older CAOs placed more emphasis on the monitor role than their younger counterparts.
It makes every company a potential point-of-purchase advertiser/seller and news disseminator, bypassing traditional media.
The company has also announced that its Hoover's Media Technologies (HMT) subsidiary is teaming with CCN Newswire, a disseminator of news releases for Canadian organizations, to provide a subscription service for public relations professionals to gather online competitive intelligence.
Observers often point out that Syria is still without the Internet, which Assad feared as a disseminator of dissident ideas.
The Government Relations committee acts as a clearinghouse and disseminator of relevant information to members.
It defined "false information" as "information which is not based on reliable, scientific facts and reliable scientific data which the disseminator knows or should have known to be false.
A prolific disseminator of ideas, he was one of the first to plead in favour of flexibility of working hours, a theme very much in vogue today.
S/He is an originator, not an implementer; a strategist, not a technician or tactician; and a relationship builder, not an information disseminator.
When an elected official evinces a similar mindset, it becomes downright disturbing, and suggests a final parallel with Leaves of Grass's White House disseminator.
Medical browser ?
- dissecting cellulitis of the scalp
- disseminated aspergillosis
- disseminated choroiditis
- disseminated coccidioidomycosis
- disseminated cutaneous gangrene
- disseminated encephalomyelopathy
- disseminated gonococcal infection
- disseminated histoplasmosis
- disseminated intravascular coagulation
- disseminated intravascular coagulation screening
- disseminated intravascular coagulopathy
- disseminated lipogranulomatosis
- disseminated lupus erythematosus
- disseminated multiple sclerosis
- disseminated myelitis
- disseminated neuritis
- disseminated neurodermatitis
- disseminated peritoneal adenomucinosis
- disseminated trophoneurosis
- disseminated tuberculosis
- Disse's space
- dissimilar twins
- dissociated anesthesia
- dissociated horizontal deviation
- dissociated nystagmus
- dissociated vertical deviation
- dissociation constant
- dissociation constant of a base
- dissociation constant of an acid
- dissociation constant of water
- dissociation movement
- dissociation of personality
- dissociation sensibility
- dissociation symptom
- dissociation syndrome
- dissociative amnesia
- dissociative anesthesia
- dissociative disorder
Full browser ?
- Dissemination & Extraction of Information Controlled by Originator
- Dissemination Activities Supporting Design for All
- Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health
- dissemination and integration
- Dissemination Authority List
- Dissemination Coordination for Open Messaging Interface
- Dissemination Element
- Dissemination Information Package
- Dissemination Limiting Marker
- Dissemination of Ada Software Engineering Technology Project
- Dissemination of Object-Oriented Framework Technology
- Dissemination of Open and Distance Learning
- Dissemination Program Manager
- Dissemination Services Team
- Dissemination Standards Bulletin Board
- Dissemination Standards Bulletin Board of the Central Bank of China
- Dissemination System
- dissent from