References in periodicals archive ?
Plitidepsin (Aplidin[R]), a cyclic depsipeptide, has been evaluated in a phase III clinical trial for multiple myeloma .
Antimicrobial depsipeptide based agent, [[sup.68]Ga]Ga-DOTA-TBIA101, targeting bacterial lipopolysaccharides detected muscular E.
Kobashi et al., "FK228 (depsipeptide) as a natural prodrug that inhibits class I histone deacetylases," Cancer Research, vol.
Thompson, "A phase II study of depsipeptide in refractory metastatic renal cell cancer," Clinical Genitourinary Cancer, vol.
Li et al., "Histone deacetylase inhibitor depsipeptide activates silenced genes through decreasing both CpG and H3K9 methylation on the promoter," Molecular and Cellular Biology, vol.
Depsipeptide self-assembled nanostructures were also designed to overcome the resistance to degradation by protease for peptide self-assembled nanofibers .
Leth et al., "The depsipeptide romidepsin reverses HIV-1 latency in vivo," PLoS Pathogens, vol.
Another antitumor depsipeptide, kahalalide F (Cruz et al.
Briefly, a depsipeptide derivative of Abeta(1-42) was synthesized and, after purification, it was used in lyophilized form.
Thiocoraline, a novel depsipeptide with antitumor activity produced by a marine Micromonospora.
The problems of the "difficult" peptide synthesis are usually solved by (a) adding chaotropic salts or solvents [26, 27], (b) elevation of reaction mixture temperature via conventional heating or microwave irradiation [28-30], (c) use of more efficient catalysts of 9-fluorenyl(methoxycarbonyl) (Fmoc) N-terminal amino-protecting group removal and amino acid acylation [31, 32], and (d) prevention of the aggregation via introducing amido bond modifying groups [25, 33], isoacyl depsipeptide structures , and pseudoproline residues .
Chin et al., "Phase I study of depsipeptide in pediatric patients with refractory solid tumors: a children's oncology group report," Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol.
Medical browser ?
- depressor anguli oris muscle
- depressor fiber
- depressor fibers
- depressor labii inferioris (muscle)
- depressor labii inferioris muscle
- depressor muscle of angle of mouth
- depressor nerve
- depressor reflex
- depressor septi nasi (muscle)
- depressor septi nasi muscle
- depressor supercilii (muscle)
- depressor supercilii muscle
- deprivation amblyopia
- Deprivation Cuisine
- deprivation dwarfism
- Deprivation Experiment
- deprivation syndrome
- Deprivational dwarfism
- depth distribution
- depth dose
- depth of field
- depth of focus
- depth perception
- depth psychology
- depth recording
- depth, fear of
- deQuervain's fracture
Full browser ?
- Deproteinized Bovine Bone Granules
- Deproteinized Bovine Bone Mineral
- Deproteinized Calf-Blood Extract
- Deproteinized Natural Bovine Bone Mineral Xenograft
- Deproteinized Natural Rubber
- Dept of Health and Senior Services
- Dept of the Environment Heritage and Local Government
- Dept. Bas-Rhin
- Dept. Bas-Rhin
- Deptartment of Labor and Industry
- Deptford green
- Deptford Hearing Voices Service
- Deptford Honda Yamaha
- Deptford Strand
- Deptford Strond
- Deptford Stroud
- Deptford Township Little League
- Deptford, London
- Deptford, London, England