References in periodicals archive ?
Jaafar, however, declined to disclose his group's next move should a deboned BBL be passed by Congress.
Replacing Fishmeal by different level of fermented Mechanical deboned meat in Hybrid striped Bass (2010)--Under the supervision of Professor Peter Ferket Nutrition NC State University.
Significant difference in pH values after 5 to 6 h of slaughter in conditions 2 and 3 indicate that faster decline in pH occurred when meat was deboned immediately after slaughter.
First 15 ingredients: Deboned turkey, potato flour, peas, apples, whole dried egg, pea fiber, tomatoes, potatoes, flaxseed, canola oil, natural flavors, deboned salmon, deboned duck, sun dried alfalfa, coconut oil .
Many of our officials in the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' exotic disease monitoring body claim that beef from Brazil (where foot-and-mouth outbreaks occur frequently), which has been deboned and vacuum packed, will no longer pose a threat to our livestock industry.
Prepared entirely by hand, the duckling is deboned and ready-cooked: simply heat in the even at 210 deg C on a wire rack, steam or microwave the pancakes, and serve with the sauce, spring onion and cucumber.
To assist beef trade, the OIE established new trading rules for deboned muscle meat.
Whole, deboned birds with caramelised apple and tarragon stuffing are on sale (rsp: 9.
A spokesman said: "Customers can take bones away when they buy the deboned meat if it is for human consumption.
But the electrically stimulated carcass is ready to be deboned after chilling for only two hours.
EU vets will also keep the situation in the two Latin American states under review while the import of deboned meat produced before October 31 is still permitted.
After being deboned and skinned, spices (rosemary, black pepper, garlic) and brine are injected into the capillaries.
Medical browser ?
- Deaver, John B.
- DeBakey classification
- DeBakey classification of aortic dissection
- DeBakey Classification of Thoracic Aortic Dissections
- DeBakey forceps
- DeBakey Michael Ellis
- DeBakey VAD
- DeBakey, Michael Ellis
- DEBATE I
- Debler, K.
- Debove membrane
- Debove, George M.
- Debove’s membrane
- Debove's treatment
- debrancher deficiency
- debrancher deficiency limit dextrinosis
- debrancher enzyme
- debranching enzyme
- debranching enzymes
- Debre phenomenon
- Debre, Robert
- debulking nephrectomy
- debulking operation
Full browser ?
- Debler, K.
- Deblin Guitar Quartet
- Déblocage Actif des Amphithéâtres
- Deblocking Filter
- Deblocking filter (video)
- Debogorii-Mokrievich, Vladimir
- Debogorii-Mokrievich, Vladimir Karpovich
- Debolskii, Nikolai
- Debolskii, Nikolai Grigorevich
- Debora Vaarandi
- Deborah (Bible)
- Deborah (Bible)
- Deborah Case Dance Academy
- Deborah Coltham Rare Books
- Deborah Gibson Brazilian Fan
- Deborah Gibson International Fan Club
- Deborah Harry
- Deborah Harry & Blondie Internet Service
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Deborah number
- Deborah Saunt David Hills Architects
- Deborah Skinner
- Deborah Slater Dance Theater
- Deborah Wilson Consulting Services
- Debord Benamou Gleize Linossier
- Deborin, Abram
- Deborin, Abram Moiseevich