References in periodicals archive ?
Parents' Requirements for Skills Within Each Curriculum Domain
Data were collected using a three-part questionnaire: curriculum domains, teacher characteristics, and teaching approaches.
Results revealed that parents viewed all curriculum domains as necessary constituents of quality programs but rated the social domain as the most necessary followed by the cognitive, emotional, and academic domains, respectively.
Nowhere is this more evident than in the curriculum domain of English where questions such as what is the nature of the subject English, what are the essential understandings that students require at each stage of schooling and how might these be sequenced have arisen.
6) Professional development courses which addressed general understandings about grammar as well as those specific to particular curriculum domains were identified by a number of respondents (15).
The unit of study represents a portion of the curriculum domain map.
In order to achieve the interoperability of learning systems, iClass exploits the standardized technologies, such as OWL (1) for curriculum domain maps and knowledge representations, IMS Learning Design for activity structuring, SCORM (2) 1.
What are the curriculum domains and the critical skills, clinical and nonclinical, required by all physicians to meet the demands of the patient-centered medical home?
The Skills Assessment asks parents and caregivers questions about what the child with ASD knows how to do, with the goal of identifying every conceivable skill which that particular child might need to be taught, across eight curriculum domains, including 1) language, 2) play, 3) social, 4) motor, 5) adaptive, 6) academic, 7) cognition, and 8) executive function.
The results of the Skills Assessment were summarized for each of the eight curriculum domains (e.
The most critical implications for assessment are derived from study of the nature of competence and the development of expertise in specific curriculum domains such as reading, mathematics, science, and social studies.
The final paper by Freebody, Maton & Martin provides a response to, and elaboration of, two major themes that have run through the various papers in this Issue: the need to clarify the nature of intellectual challenge, and the importance of explicitly acknowledging and teaching the language and literacy of key curriculum domains.
Medical browser ?
- Currant Jelly
- currant jelly clot
- currant jelly sputum
- currant jelly stool
- Currant Jelly Stools
- currant-jelly clot
- Currarino syndrome
- Currarino triad
- Currarino, Guido
- current density
- Current Dental Terminology
- current enrollment
- current good manufacturing practices
- current medical status
- current of injury
- Current Procedural Terminology
- current summary record
- current validity
- curriculum domain
- curriculum review group
- curriculum vitae
- Curschmann spiral
- Curschmann spirals
- Curschmann, Heinrich
- Curschmann's spiral
- Curschmann's spirals
- Curse Operation
- cursed crowfoot
- curtain effect
- Curtis, Arthur H.
- Curtius, Friedrich
- curvature aberration
- curvature hyperopia
- curvature myopia
- curvature of a surface
- curvature of field
Full browser ?
- Curriculum and Assessment Policy Branch
- Curriculum and Education Resource Finder
- Curriculum and Instruction in Multicultural Teacher Education
- Curriculum and Instruction Resource Center Linking Educators
- Curriculum and Instructional Services
- Curriculum and Materials Development Unit
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Institute
- Curriculum and Professional Support Division
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry
- Curriculum and Standards Framework II
- Curriculum and Teaching Studies
- Curriculum Area Multiliteracies and Learning
- Curriculum Based Assessment
- Curriculum Based Measurement
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
- Curriculum Committee Meeting
- Curriculum Content Standards
- Curriculum Control Authority
- Curriculum Coordination Center
- Curriculum Council for Wales
- Curriculum Critique Worksheet
- Curriculum Design, Content and Organization
- Curriculum Development
- Curriculum Development and Supplemental Materials Commission
- Curriculum Development Council
- Curriculum Development Process
- Curriculum Development Process Guide
- Curriculum Development Working Group
- Curriculum Differentiation
- Curriculum Director
- curriculum domain
- Curriculum Evaluation Process
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Curriculum Frameworks and Instructional Resources
- curriculum guidance for the foundation stage
- Curriculum Improvement Partnership Award
- Curriculum in Action
- Curriculum Inquiry
- Curriculum Instructions & Standards Office
- Curriculum Integration Coordinator
- Curriculum Internet Access for Teachers and Students
- Curriculum Learning Centre
- Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation
- Curriculum Materials and Technologies Center
- Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group
- Curriculum Materials Development Center
- Curriculum Materials Library
- Curriculum Materials Service
- Curriculum Model
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Curriculum Peer Review Team
- Curriculum Reform Institute
- Curriculum Renewal Across the First Two Years
- Curriculum Research and Development Division
- Curriculum Research Development Group
- Curriculum Resource Center of Maine
- Curriculum Resource Consultant
- curriculum review group
- Curriculum Review, Development, and Implementation
- Curriculum Revision and Educational Standards for Teaching
- Curriculum Service Canada