References in periodicals archive ?
Parents' Requirements for Skills Within Each Curriculum Domain
Data were collected using a three-part questionnaire: curriculum domains, teacher characteristics, and teaching approaches.
Nowhere is this more evident than in the curriculum domain of English where questions such as what is the nature of the subject English, what are the essential understandings that students require at each stage of schooling and how might these be sequenced have arisen.
The unit of study represents a portion of the curriculum domain map.
As Comber, Morgan, Freebody and Nixon (2014) point out, 'students are expected to be able to understand and represent the particular paradigms of thinking that characterise different curriculum domains in their writing' (p.
* What are the curriculum domains and the critical skills, clinical and nonclinical, required by all physicians to meet the demands of the patient-centered medical home?
The Skills Assessment asks parents and caregivers questions about what the child with ASD knows how to do, with the goal of identifying every conceivable skill which that particular child might need to be taught, across eight curriculum domains, including 1) language, 2) play, 3) social, 4) motor, 5) adaptive, 6) academic, 7) cognition, and 8) executive function.
Multiple Regression Analysis on Various Curriculum Domains to Employability.
These books address a variety of areas that include topics such as flexible grouping, compacting the curriculum, higher level thinking, and instructional strategies within specific curriculum domains. The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) also has initiated a project for analyzing and determining which evidence should be used to support a particular practice (CEC, 2008).
The most critical implications for assessment are derived from study of the nature of competence and the development of expertise in specific curriculum domains such as reading, mathematics, science, and social studies.
There are also four appendices: "Sample Course Outline for Curriculum Domains"; "Record of Observation Sheet"; "Course Planning Sheets"; and "Sample Certificate/Statement." (Adjunct ERIC Clearinghouse for ESL Literacy Education) (KFT)
Then, specific curriculum domains are addressed, each consisting of a case study scenario, suggested intervention, measurement options for acquisition and retention, design questions, and a descriptive narrative.
Medical browser ?
- Curl Bar
- curlicue ureter
- Curling ulcer
- Curling, Thomas B.
- curl-up test
- Curly Toe
- Currant Jelly
- currant jelly clot
- currant jelly sputum
- currant jelly stool
- Currant Jelly Stools
- Currarino syndrome
- Currarino triad
- Currarino, Guido
- current density
- Current Dental Terminology
- current enrollment
- current good manufacturing practices
- current of injury
- Current Procedural Terminology
- current summary record
- curriculum domain
- curriculum review group
- curriculum vitae
- Curschmann spiral
- Curschmann spirals
- Curschmann, Heinrich
- Curschmann's spiral
- Curse Operation
- Curtis, Arthur H.
- Curtius, Friedrich
- curvature aberration
- curvature hyperopia
- curvature myopia
- curvature of a surface
- curvature of field
- curvature of spine
- curve of Carus
- curve of occlusion
- curve of Spee
Full browser ?
- Curriculum and Materials Development Unit
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Institute
- Curriculum and Professional Support Division
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry
- Curriculum and Standards Framework II
- Curriculum and Teaching Studies
- Curriculum Area Multiliteracies and Learning
- Curriculum Based Assessment
- Curriculum Based Education
- Curriculum Based Measurement
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences
- Curriculum Commitee
- Curriculum Committee Meeting
- Curriculum Content Standards
- Curriculum Control Authority
- Curriculum Coordination Center
- Curriculum Council for Wales
- Curriculum Critique Worksheet
- Curriculum Design, Content and Organization
- Curriculum Development
- Curriculum Development and Supplemental Materials Commission
- Curriculum Development Committee
- Curriculum Development Council
- Curriculum Development Initiative
- Curriculum Development Process
- Curriculum Development Process Guide
- Curriculum Development Working Group
- Curriculum Development Workshop
- Curriculum Differentiation
- Curriculum Director
- curriculum domain
- Curriculum Evaluation Process
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Curriculum Frameworks and Instructional Resources
- curriculum guidance for the foundation stage
- Curriculum Improvement Partnership Award
- Curriculum in Action
- Curriculum Inquiry
- Curriculum Instructions & Standards Office
- Curriculum Integration Coordinator
- Curriculum Internet Access for Teachers and Students
- Curriculum Learning Centre
- Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation
- Curriculum Materials and Technologies Center
- Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group
- Curriculum Materials Collection
- Curriculum Materials Development Center
- Curriculum Materials Library
- Curriculum Materials Service
- Curriculum Model
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Curriculum Peer Review Team
- Curriculum Reform Institute
- Curriculum Renewal Across the First Two Years
- Curriculum Research and Development Division
- Curriculum Research Development Group
- Curriculum Resource Center of Maine
- Curriculum Resource Centre
- Curriculum Resource Consultant
- Curriculum Resource Kit
- Curriculum Review Conference