References in periodicals archive ?
The reconstruction started in mid-February and in five months, two branches of the crossroad were successfully built.Second phase startedThe second phase of reconstruction is about to start.
Most of the work will take place between 8pm and 6am to minimise disruption and different parts of the crossroads will be closed for different periods between July 30 and November 12.
The idea of the Crossroads Shop emerged from a meeting of Meltham Churches Together to support people during the drought of 1995.
Honda says it has no plans to import the Crossroad, relying instead on the CR-V and Element to meet North American consumer needs.
Reclaiming Spirituality: A New Spiritual Framework for Today's World (Crossroad, 1998)
Crossroads GPS, led by former Bush adviser and Republican strategist Rove, has raised more that $76.8 million, (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/karl-roves-american-crossroads-gps-rakes-in-76m/) according to an April ABC report .
"We would like to thank our partners, residents and tenants for the support and growth of Crossroads Plaza's amazing community."
CrossRoads offers a broad portfolio of procedure-specific and sterile-packed implants and instrumentation for foot & ankle fixation.
The investment supports growth of CrossRoads' unique Active Stabilization portfolio of implant systems for orthopedic and podiatric surgeons.
"It'll greatly benefit our five Lawton facilities and assist with benefitting the youngest members of our city and their families," Lisa Winters, executive director of Crossroads Youth and Family Services, wrote in a prepared statement.
Implant systems company CrossRoads Extremity Systems reported on Tuesday the receipt of US FDA clearance for the DynaFORCE Active Stabilization MPJ Implant System that offer easy foot & ankle fixation implant systems and services.
Medical browser ?
- cross-linked polymer
- cross-locking screw
- crossmatch/transfusion ratio
- cross-matching of blood
- cross-over claim
- cross-over design
- crossover impingement test
- cross-over study
- crossover trial
- crossover unit
- cross-over value
- cross-reacting antibody
- cross-reacting antigen
- cross-reacting material
- cross-reacting protein
- cross-sectional method
- cross-sectional study
- cross-table lateral projection
- crosstalk manipulation
- Crosti, A.
- crotalaria poisoning
- Crotalus antitoxin
- Crotalus toxin
Full browser ?
- Crossplatform Data Sharing
- Crossplot Porosity
- Crosspoint Buffer
- Crosspoint switch
- Crosspoint Unit
- Crossrail Lines 2 and 3
- Crossroads (disambiguation)
- Crossroads (disambiguation)
- Crossroads Area Home School Association
- Crossroads Baptist Church
- Crossroads care attendant scheme
- Crossroads Career Network
- Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
- Crossroads Church
- Crossroads Community Association
- Crossroads Correctional Center
- Crossroads Cruisers Car Club
- Crossroads Discipleship Training School
- Crossroads Distance Learning Education Consortium
- Crossroads Electronic Branding Technology
- Crossroads Farm
- Crossroads Friends Worship Group
- Crossroads of America Council
- Crossroads of Chaos
- Crossroads of Destiny
- Crossroads of Twilight
- Crossroads Online Institute
- Crossroads Parent Teacher Organization
- Crossroads Regional Health Authority