Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
However, the cross-dresser objected and insisted he was entitled to be in the shop, located in Salmiya.
We don't give subsidies to cross-dressers and it is ludicrous to suggest we ever would.
4) A cross-dresser is handed ``regular'' clothes after being picked up on morals charges, circa 1945.
Personality research reports This category, which contains the largest number of research reports, consists primarily of survey studies focused on the personality dynamics, childhood experiences, and sexual practices of cross-dressers (e.
While the range of statuses, behaviors, and lifestyles of cross-dressers has been well documented (Peo, 1988; Talamini, 1981, 1982a, 1982b; Wise & Meyer, 1980b; Woodhouse, 1989), these same researchers have also identified other, deeper similarities among transvestites.
Fairy Tales, 1992, documents Madden's childhood fascinations with wearing women's clothing, and Pyramid, New York, 1984 (When Queens Collide), 1993, relates through pictures and balck humor Madden's experience as a go-go cross-dresser at the famed New York club.
Investigations revealed that the party was exclusively for cross-dressers and homosexuals who would face the charges of engaging in immoral activities, the daily said on Sunday.
Please treat cross-dressers with more courtesy in future.
THERE are thousands of cross-dressers, even some celebrities such as comic Eddie Izzard.
She highlights such figures as the stylized feminine poetess, the aberrant masculine woman, the male poet deemed feminine, and the hapless or strategic cross-dressers of both sexes.
1960 Virginia Prince publishes the magazine Transvestia and in 1961 forms the national Foundation for Full Personality Expression for straight cross-dressers.
Samantha Forster has launched Frocks R Us for cross-dressers as well as women who have had a mastectomy.
Medical browser ?
- cross-arch bar splint
- cross-arch bar splint connector
- cross-arch fulcrum
- cross-arch splinting
- crossbite tooth
- cross-bite tooth
- cross-bridge (XB)
- cross-bridge link
- cross-bridge theory
- cross-cultural psychiatry
- cross-current flow
- cross-cut bur
- cross-directional stretching
- crossed adductor reflex
- crossed amblyopia
- crossed anesthesia
- crossed aphasia
- crossed cylinders
- crossed diplopia
- crossed embolism
- crossed extension reflex
- crossed extensor reflex
- crossed eyes
- crossed finger technique
- crossed fixation
- crossed fused ectopic kidney
- crossed grid
- crossed hemianopia
- crossed hemianopsia
- crossed knee reflex
- crossed laterality
- crossed leg palsy
- crossed legs
- crossed paralysis
- crossed reflex
- crossed reflex of pelvis
Full browser ?
- cross-defaulting clause
- cross-directional stretching
- Cross-Disciplinary Team Learning
- Cross-Domain Connectivity
- Cross-Domain Enterprise All-Source User Repository
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing
- Cross-Domain Interoperability Architecture
- Cross-Domain Resource
- Cross-Domain Transport
- cross-elasticity of demand
- Cross-enterprise Document Sharing
- Cross-Enterprise Technology Development Program
- Cross-Environment Data Access
- Cross-Equatorial Heat Transport
- Cross-Equatorial Pressure Gradient
- Cross-Erasure Noise