Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
The government of the United States began to view with a wary eye the growing influence thus acquired by combinations of foreigners, over the aboriginal tribes inhabiting its territories, and endeavored to counteract it.
Asked if he was worried about Russian meddling in the midterm elections, Trump maintained that he would counteract the move "very strongly".
In order to counteract violence against women the government of India must ensure special provision for jobs for underprivileged women.
The products offered through the BPA include ForeScout CounterAct agentless security solutions, Enterprise Manager and Extended Modules for third-party orchestration, as well as ControlFabric Architecture, ForeScout training and ActiveCare support servicesThe Department of Defense has been an IoT pioneer since the militarys earliest networked sensors, weapons and vehicle platforms and today runs some of the largest connected device portfolios in the world, said Niels Jensen, senior vice president of U.
Swedish bank Handelsbanken AB announced on Wednesday the appointment of Hannu Saari as the head of a new department which will have overall group-wide responsibility for all Handelsbanken's measures to counteract financial crime.
The ministry has prepared a plan to protect public order and counteract crime in resorts in the summer and winter seasons of 2017 and 2018.
With the integrated solution, customers benefit from a reduction in attack surface through the capability to proactively prevent compromise, sweep the network for latent threats, assess the enterprise-wide exposure to and impact of an active threat, and automate real-time threat response directly from the ForeScout CounterACT console.
Through the CounterACT appliance, our team isolates devices directly.
Pikkety's thesis is simple enough: Rising inequality is due to the fact that wealth generally grows faster than the economy, and there are few economic forces that counteract the natural tendency of wealth to become concentrated, as greater wealth means greater opportunity to save and invest.
has announced interoperability between ForeScout CounterACT network security and SAP (NYSE: SAP) Afaria mobile device management platforms.
In contrast to battle imagery, she develops metaphors of cleansing, ordering, and boundary-setting to conceptualize and counteract evil.
TV operator OSN selects CounterACT for real-time visibility and endpoint compliance.
Medical browser ?
- Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence
- Council for Homeopathic Education
- Council of Teaching Hospitals and Health Systems
- Council on Chiropractic Education
- Council on Dental Therapeutics
- Council on Exceptional Children
- Council on Naturopathic Medicine Education
- Councilman and Mallory blood serum
- Councilman bodies
- Councilman body
- Councilman, William T.
- counseling psychology
- counseling skills
- counter immunoelectrophoresis
- counterbalanced sling
- countercurrent distribution
- countercurrent exchange
- countercurrent exchanger
- countercurrent flow
- countercurrent mechanism
- countercurrent multiplication
- countercurrent multiplier
- counterfeit drug
- Counterfeit Substance
- counterflow system
Full browser ?
- Counter-Terrorism Intelligence
- Counter-Terrorism Network
- Counter-Terrorism Operations Training Facility
- Counter-Terrorism Strategy
- Counter-Terrorism Working Group
- Counter-Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection
- Counter-Terrorist Center
- Counter-Terrorist Joint Task Force
- Counter-Terrorist Operative
- Counter-Top Display
- Counter-Vandalism Network
- Counter/Anti-Corruption Study
- counter/frequency meter
- Counter/Timer Circuit
- counterair operation