Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Tabuk Farmers Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Tabuk City, Kalinga
The cooperative societies facilitated the way of farmers by providing them with the inputs like loan, fertilisers and seeds.
Since first published by USDA in 1982, State Incorporation Statutes for Fanner Cooperatives, by James Baarda, has helped individuals form cooperatives and stay compliant with cooperative state laws.
The rest of the EC-beneficiaries are Samar Electric Cooperatives I and II; Cebu I and III Electric Cooperatives, Camotes Island Electric Cooperative Inc.
Working with cooperatives has been a career-long commitment, and I'm honored to join such a prestigious group of members in the Cooperative Hall of Fame," said Silver.
International Labor Organization (ILO) pays constant attention to the development of cooperative movement, considering cooperatives an important institution, which provides for the sustainable development of the society (Hagen Henry, 2012).
Expert panel member, John Dunn who is Vice President for Cooperative Development with the National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA) sees greater interest in creating cooperatives during times of economic stress.
Miller, Ruby Sipes, Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
Cooperative learning provides a means for educators to positively influence social and academic outcomes for students with disabilities to facilitate student motivation and active participation within the classroom.
The most successful group of black co-ops is the Federation of Southern Cooperatives/ Land Assistance Fund, which is a "network of rural cooperatives, credit unions, and state associations of cooperatives and cooperative development centers in the southern United States," says Nembhard.
Each member dealt exclusively with one of three crops that the cooperative would market in the U.
After one successful year, the group named itself the Kensington Cooperative Nursery School, and thus became an early participant in what would soon emerge as a nationwide movement among suburban mothers: the cooperative nursery school movement.
Medical browser ?
- Coomassie brilliant blue R-250
- Coombs' Antiglobulin, Direct
- Coombs' Antiglobulin, Indirect
- Coombs direct test
- Coombs indirect test
- Coombs' positive hemolytic anemia
- Coombs' serum
- Coombs test
- Coombs' test
- Coombs tests
- Coombs' Tests
- Coombs, Carey F.
- Coombs, Robin R.A.
- Coonabarabran ataxia
- Coons, A.H.
- Cooper hernia
- Cooper herniotome
- Cooper ligaments
- Cooper testis
- Cooper, Sir Astley Paston
- cooperative breeding
- cooperative breeding schemes
- cooperative enzyme
- cooperative learning
- cooperative play
- cooperativity model
- Cooperia bisonis
- Cooperia curticei
- Cooperia oncophora
- Cooperia pectinata
- Cooperia pedunculata
- Cooperia punctata
- Cooperia spatulata
- Cooperman, H.N.
- Coopernail sign
- Coopernail, George P.
- Cooper-Rand artificial larynx
- Cooper's ligament
- Cooper's worm
Full browser ?
- Cooperativa Agraria del Tequendama
- Cooperativa Agroindustrial Alegrete Ltda
- Cooperativa Agropecuaria Productores Y Consumidores
- Cooperativa Archivistica e Bibliotecaria
- Cooperativa Artigiana Ceramisti Faentini
- Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito de Arecibo
- Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Lares y Región Central
- Cooperativa de Buses de Guatemala
- Cooperativa de Educación y Comunicación Alternativas
- Cooperativa de Electricidad Bariloche
- Cooperativa de Ensino Superior Artístico do Porto
- Cooperativa del Personal de la Universidad de Chile Ltda.
- Cooperativa dos Trabalhadores Metalúrgicos de Canoas
- Cooperativa Editoriale Giornali Associati
- Cooperativa Industrial de Distribuidores de Electricidad
- Cooperativa Interdisciplinar de Pesquisa e Assessoria Tecnica
- Cooperativa Jesús Nazareno Ltda.
- Cooperativa Lechera de Antioquia
- Cooperativa Libraria Universitaria Editrice Bologna
- Cooperativa Médica del Valle y de Profesionales de Colombia
- Cooperativa Nacional de Ahorro y Credito
- Cooperativa Operai Agricoli-Forestali
- Cooperativa Para A Educação E Reabilitação de Crianças Inadaptadas
- Cooperativa San Miguel
- Cooperativa Turistica Sinis
- Cooperativa Universitaria Editrice Cagliaritana
- Cooperativa Universitaria Studio e Lavoro
- Cooperativas Agrarias Federadas
- Cooperative (real estate)
- cooperative action
- Cooperative Action by Victorian Academic Libraries
- Cooperative Actions for Health Program
- Cooperative Active Safety System
- Cooperative Activity Ion Printing Technology
- Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control
- Cooperative Administrative Support Unit
- Cooperative Africana Microform Project
- Cooperative Agencies for Resources in Education
- Cooperative Agents for Specific Tasks
- Cooperative Agreement
- Cooperative Agreement Network
- Cooperative Agreement Notice
- Cooperative Agreement Program
- Cooperative Agricole
- Coopérative agricole d’Afféry
- Coopérative Agricole de Juniville
- Cooperative Agricole des Producteurs de Cereales de la Region d'Aarras
- Coopérative Agricole Laitière
- Coopérative Agricole Lorraine
- Coopérative Agricole Vienne-Anjou-Loire
- Cooperative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
- Cooperative Agriculture Pest Survey Program
- Cooperative Air and Missile Defense Exercise Network
- Cooperative Airborne Identification
- cooperative aircraft
- Cooperative Alliance for Seacoast Transportation
- Cooperative Analog-Digital Signal Processing
- Cooperative Analysis of Broadcasting