conjugated(redirected from conjugatedly)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
Related to conjugatedly: conjugated protein, conjugated diene, conjugated hyperbilirubinemia, Conjugated Estrogen, Conjugated linoleic acid, Conjugated bilirubin
1. Joined or paired. Synonym(s): conjugated
2. Conjugate diameters of the pelvis. The distance between any two specified points on the periphery of the pelvic canal.
[L. conjugatus, joined together. See conjugata]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Linked with another compound, or composed of two linked compounds: conjugated estrogens.
2. Having two or more double bonds in alternation with single bonds.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
1. Joined or paired.
2. A conjugate diameter of the pelvis. The distance between any two specified points on the periphery of the pelvic canal.
[L. conjugatus, joined together]
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012