Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Whether it is saturated fat, like lard, monounsaturated fat, like olive oil, or vegetable oil, they all congeal and harden.
When cooled, the product congeals and therefore, the form and texture of anything made with gelatin can be imaginatively altered.
Rognet creates hesitantly new forms to match his tonalities, esthetic constancies that never quite congeal.
From its vantage point on the Arc de Triomphe this timeless call to arms has been used by countless regimes to congeal past history to various political molds.
And although we resist yielding to her, we are trapped by such amazing sentences as this: "The crimson roses congeal into deep, fragrant clots.
Wet wipes, cotton buds, sanitary towels and plasters clump together with human waste and cooking oils, and congeal to form huge lumps of waste, dubbed fatbergs.
The majority of blockages are caused by cooking fats and oils, which congeal in the sewers forming a thick layer around the pipe, a spokesman said.
The magnets are suitable for iron separation from products which congeal and are transported under pressure.
Walks morph into leaps, the fluid patterns congeal into squares, the sextet draws itself into a crucifix formation.
Even as these struggles congeal into history, their magnitude and seriousness hardly diminish.
Lasted well, and passed the drinking test, plus the matte colour is ideally suited to everyday use, though it did start to congeal slightly as time wore on.
watching the fat on the platter congeal, like a miracle, the last of the Sunday ox tongue shrunken, a relic silenced by the knife's one sharp word.
Medical browser ?
- confocal microscope
- confocal microscopy
- conformal radiation therapy
- conformational disease
- conformational epitope
- conformational exposure
- conformity assessment
- confounding by indication
- confrontation method
- confrontation test
- confrontational visual field testing
- confusion colors
- confusion induction
- confusion, acute, risk for
- confusional migraine
- confusional state
- confusion-ataxia syndrome
- congener of alcohol
- congenic strain
- congenic strains
- congenital absence of sacrum and lumbar vertebrae
- congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- congenital afibrinogenaemia
- congenital afibrinogenemia
- congenital agammaglobulinemia
- congenital agranulocytosis
- congenital amputation
- congenital anomaly
- congenital aspiration pneumonia
- congenital aural atresia
- Congenital Bladder Anomalies
- Congenital Brain Defects
- congenital bronchiectasis
- congenital cardiac anomaly
- congenital cataract
- congenital cataracts
Full browser ?
- Congaree National Monument Wilderness
- Congaree National Park
- Congaree National Park
- Congaree National Park Wilderness
- Congaree River
- Congaree Swamp National Monument
- Congaree Wilderness
- Congdon silk-tassel
- Congdon silktassel
- Conge d'Elire
- Congé d'Elire
- Congé d'élire
- Congé de Formation Professionnelle
- Congé Individuel de Formation
- Congé pour Validation des Acquis de l'Expérience
- congealed salad
- Congee discharges